Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice
Default Re: Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Perfect, cheers Sam.

See you all tomorrow night then!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 6:21 am
drb
Forum Regular

drb is on a distinguished road

what time u getting down there gav? My arm may be twisted for an early start!!

Dan
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:47 am
Just Joined

melnchris is an unknown quantity at this point

we could do with a good night out, hopefully see you there x
Old Nov 29th 2008, 2:57 am
Just Joined

jmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant future

gonna have to drop out on you i'm afraid. I'm on antibiotics due to an ear infection and there's no way i'm watchin u lot get pissed while i'm drinking coke!
Hope u all have a great night.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Decorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really nice
Smile Re: Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Originally Posted by sambo76
ATTENTION ALL BOOZERS!!!

I spoke to Bec at Surfer's Rowers earlier and they've put aside an area or some tables for us on Saturday night. Under my name (Sam) so if you're new to the group or first in (Gav), just ask and they'll point you inthe right direction.
Magic!!!!

Sorry everyone - we were rather late, the place was packed - we asked around but could not find you or anyone who knew where you were - will have to catch up another time - hope you all had a great evening.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by Decorum
Sorry everyone - we were rather late, the place was packed - we asked around but could not find you or anyone who knew where you were - will have to catch up another time - hope you all had a great evening.

Firstly, sorry for the choice of venue! I had no idea Surfers Rowers would be so busy and loud . And a big sorry for anyone who missed us because of the venue... We all stood out on the balcony trying to cool down in any sort of breeze we could (without success I must add!!!)... But at least they did serve pints!

Thanks to everyone who came, I had a great night as usual. I guess we'll organise another one early next year.

Cheers.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:58 am
drb
Forum Regular

drb is on a distinguished road

I really enjoyed last night even if it was bloody rammed in there (nice venue choice gav!!)
Good to see/meet everyone!!

Dan
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by drb
I really enjoyed last night even if it was bloody rammed in there (nice venue choice gav!!)
Good to see/meet everyone!!

Dan
We had a good night too, but was a shame there was a drunk wedding party ha ha!! Nice to catch up with everyone and sorry for those who we missed or didn't get chance to talk to
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:24 am
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Gav for organising the meet, Simon and I had a great time, as did Amanda and Peter who we brought along. It was nice to get out for a chat and a few drinks. We haven't been into a club/bar for quite a while now either, but great fun. Hopefully we will see some or all of you again soon.

Debbie
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:56 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We had a good night too,i think the venue was so busy as schoolies was on in Surfers.It was good to catch up with people we hadnt seen in a while and to meet a few other newbies.
The walk home sobered up my better half too.

Gav can you pm me the citizenship test link you were talking about.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

We had a good night also, great to meet everyone,cheers for organising it Gav. Looking forward to the next one