Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Originally Posted by Spellbound
Were in! Our first Gold Coast Meet Up!

Debbie and Simon

Upper Coomera - for our sins!
Nice one, see ya there guys!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 1:11 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Thats walking distance from us,might stroll down and cab it back! Not been to one of these in a while.

Might bring a +2 with us.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

MarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant futureMarkandAmy has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Bit new to all this as well, this will be our first meet also. May be a silly question but how will we know where you all are?
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brido
Thats walking distance from us,might stroll down and cab it back! Not been to one of these in a while.

Might bring a +2 with us.
Be great to see you both again Bri, it's been ages!!!

Originally Posted by MarkandAmy
Hi guys,

Bit new to all this as well, this will be our first meet also. May be a silly question but how will we know where you all are?
Welcome! Pretty easy to spot the Brits to be honest, they will have sniffed out the only pint glasses in the bar, and cos we have loads of Southerners in the gang, you'll hear us from about 50 yards! Failing that, PM me and I'll send you a couple of mobile numbers, so when you arrive one of us is bound to be there.

See you all Sat,
Sam n Est
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by sambo76
cos we have loads of Southerners in the gang, you'll hear us from about 50 yards!
Are you talking about me???
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Christmas is rapidly approaching and many plans are being made for the festive season... So I thought before 2009 disappears, it would be great to catch up one last time in 2008.

Call it the Surfers Boozers Christmas party!!!

Date: 29th November 2008
Time: 7pm onwards
Venue: Surfers Rowers, 150 Bundall Road, Bundall
Have a look at the website if you’re unfamiliar... Should be schoolies free! http://www.surfersrowers.com.au/

Santa outfits optional, drinking legs & mistletoe compulsory.
Hi new to the Gold Coast and Australia desperately having withdrawal symptons of "where can I find a Brit" so are newcomers welcome to the Booze Up on Saturday?
Thanks
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, count us in too.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by JanieBean
Hi new to the Gold Coast and Australia desperately having withdrawal symptons of "where can I find a Brit" so are newcomers welcome to the Booze Up on Saturday?
Thanks
Everyone is more than welcome – the more the better!

As Sam said, we are easy to spot – pint glasses in hand if available! If not, just listen out for the varied & rowdy British accents!!!

Looking forward to it.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Everyone is more than welcome – the more the better!

As Sam said, we are easy to spot – pint glasses in hand if available! If not, just listen out for the varied & rowdy British accents!!!

Looking forward to it.
Great see you then Jane
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Decorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really nice
Smile Re: Surfers Boozers... Christmas party!

Originally Posted by JanieBean
Great see you then Jane

Count us in too!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaznEm
Hi guys, count us in too.
Look out, here comes trouble!

Originally Posted by Decorum
Count us in too!
Great, see you all there!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Decorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really niceDecorum is just really nice

Look out, here comes trouble!

Great, see you all there!

No trouble - just lotsa fun !

Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Decorum
No trouble - just lotsa fun !

ATTENTION ALL BOOZERS!!!

I spoke to Bec at Surfer's Rowers earlier and they've put aside an area or some tables for us on Saturday night. Under my name (Sam) so if you're new to the group or first in (Gav), just ask and they'll point you inthe right direction.
Magic!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:53 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

ATTENTION ALL BOOZERS!!!

I spoke to Bec at Surfer's Rowers earlier and they've put aside an area or some tables for us on Saturday night. Under my name (Sam) so if you're new to the group or first in (Gav), just ask and they'll point you inthe right direction.
Magic!!!!
Well done Sam,im getting on a bit and a seats usually the 1st thing i look for!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

ATTENTION ALL BOOZERS!!!

Magic!!!!
Great - sounds like a good idea!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.