Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers on Location, Hope Island

Surfer Paradise Boozers on Location, Hope Island

Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers on Location, Hope Island

Originally Posted by sammyg
We are coming for defo now
We've booked a night at Marina Quays International for the night so we're going to make a weekend of it...we're looking forward to it
Nice one! Should be a good weekend for you guys! We were down there the other day, nice spot!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by drb
bit of a trek for us, would have to have about 5 piss stops on the way home in the taxi! might look into getting hotel around there. Anyone got any suggestions??
Sounds like Marina Quays Int. is the place to be. About $100 on wotif.com
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough

hey sambo
where abouts are you living?
we were in the boardwalk last night..good band on.
they've moved the smoking area right to the back now...feel even more like a social outcast now!!!
trev
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trevamather
hey sambo
where abouts are you living?
we were in the boardwalk last night..good band on.
they've moved the smoking area right to the back now...feel even more like a social outcast now!!!
trev
Hey mate. We're in Magnolia Greens, so about 25mins walk (or 2 minutes in courtesy bus) to Boardwalk. Gettin buggy envy now, I really need a buggy to drive to and from the pub!!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

We were gonna hijack a buggy back to varsity next week -but decided to take the boring option of getting the hotel room instead!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

We were gonna hijack a buggy back to varsity next week -but decided to take the boring option of getting the hotel room instead!!!
You could always buggy it back to the hotel, I reckon you could even go off road if want to really rip it up!

I think we're missing a few responses from some of those boozers on the last meet, however cos so many of us have got irrelevant user names on BE I ain't got a clue who most people are on here (If only we were all as sensible as GavStrad). So, where are ya??? Should be a good night, get ya selves down there and do youself a favour.

Sam.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

Looks like we won't be able to make it buddy. Fingers crossed we will be moving house on the Sat 27th

If we can make it we will turn up, if not have a great time and don't drink too much
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OzzyLee
Looks like we won't be able to make it buddy. Fingers crossed we will be moving house on the Sat 27th

If we can make it we will turn up, if not have a great time and don't drink too much

What was that mate, you're inviting us all over for your house warming this weekend??? Awww, thanks bud!

p.s. call me, we need to sort out this lack of drink problem you seemed to have developed
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sambo76
What was that mate, you're inviting us all over for your house warming this weekend??? Awww, thanks bud!

p.s. call me, we need to sort out this lack of drink problem you seemed to have developed
If only you knew lol .. the last couple of weeks have been manic !!

Once I get the new house I'll be having the house warming thing, in fact I'm still waiting for yours
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Shame your not coming Lee!!

We are still going!

Who is there for defo then
Sambo and Esther
Sam and Stu
Gavstrad (sorry i still can't link peeps to their user names

????????
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Shame your not coming Lee!!

We are still going!

Who is there for defo then
Sambo and Esther
Sam and Stu
Gavstrad (sorry i still can't link peeps to their user names

????????
Here's a couple more names:

Gav n Andrea (Gav Strad)
Mel n Steve (Peast01)
Trevamather x 2 (sorry don't know names)
Gaz n Emma (our starry-eyed lovers)

I think that's it for deffos, but I'm sure Lee is moving rather close to Hope Island and will be popping down for one

Feel free to stick your names on if you're coming.
Cheers Sammy(or Stu)
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Sandon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

We are not going to be able to make this one!

Have a great night and see you next time

Sarah and Marc
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sambo76
I think that's it for deffos, but I'm sure Lee is moving rather close to Hope Island and will be popping down for one
Nope, def not coming mate. Have to move house as we now have the keys

Will catch up soon though. Have a great night
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OzzyLee
Nope, def not coming mate. Have to move house as we now have the keys

Will catch up soon though. Have a great night
Never mind mate, I can see how carrying those 4 air beds between the 6 of you is going to prove an exhausting day!!!
Good luck with the move...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sandon
Hi Guys

We are not going to be able to make this one!

Have a great night and see you next time

Sarah and Marc
Ah, what a shame. At least you guys have a good excuse with Marc's exams, unlike LazyLee !!!
Good luck,
see you soon,
Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.