Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Originally Posted by sambo76
You won't miss us in the Clock, it ain't that big!!! Look forward to seeing you down there, I reckon we'll probably fill the place. They do serve pies btw so if we can all work together to keep Florida Lee under control it would be appreciated...
Sambo
Hi all,

Finally arrived here on saturday. We are renting a place in Broadbeach. still trying to find our way around. Can any of you point us in the direction of the clock house.

Thanks

Lee and Ann
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee10ann
Hi all,

Finally arrived here on saturday. We are renting a place in Broadbeach. still trying to find our way around. Can any of you point us in the direction of the clock house.

Thanks

Lee and Ann
I only know of THE CLOCK HOTEL which is at 33 Elkhorn Avenue Surfers Paradise if that's the one you're after (please bear in mind i know nothing about boozers !!)
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Thanks

Lee and Ann
Hi guys, welcome to Oz!!!!
It is the Clock Hotel in Surfers. It's the corner of Elkhorn Ave (the road that goes over to Chevron) and the GC Highway. Can't miss the big clock! Its the next road along after Cavill Avenue if you're coming from the Broadbeach direction, here's a map:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&h...,0.013733&z=16

Cheers,
Sambo
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

We have a babysitter so we'll be coming -Horaah!!
Looking forward to it
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

2 days to go ... and yes i've changed my username !!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OzzyLee
2 days to go ... and yes i've changed my username !!
Sorry mate, guest list is full...and if your name's not down....
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

Sorry mate, guest list is full...and if your name's not down....
Without me your night would be just so dull ... did I ever tell you I do a mean dance to Salt and Peppers "Push it" ??
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OzzyLee
Without me your night would be just so dull ... did I ever tell you I do a mean dance to Salt and Peppers "Push it" ??
You've had it now son! If you can muster up a little MC Hammer as an encore, you're in!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys, welcome to Oz!!!!
It is the Clock Hotel in Surfers. It's the corner of Elkhorn Ave (the road that goes over to Chevron) and the GC Highway. Can't miss the big clock! Its the next road along after Cavill Avenue if you're coming from the Broadbeach direction, here's a map:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&h...,0.013733&z=16

Cheers,
Sambo

Cheers Sambo,

We drove through surfers yesterday and spotted it on the way past. We have a 16yo son. He wants to come along with us to this meet. Will he be allowed into the bars or is it over 18s only.

Cheers

Lee and Ann
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers Sambo,

We drove through surfers yesterday and spotted it on the way past. We have a 16yo son. He wants to come along with us to this meet. Will he be allowed into the bars or is it over 18s only.

Cheers

Lee and Ann

Hi guys. No chance of your son going out in Surfers I'm afraid, gotta be 21+ in all the bars. ID checks for all too, very flattering for us lot, but a bit Shit if you don't have any on ya! Sorry about that, tho he is old enough to act as your taxi service home...
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

You've had it now son! If you can muster up a little MC Hammer as an encore, you're in!
I don't have any pants like MC I can rap better than Vanilla Ice though ?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys. Hope you have a good night tonight, but we wont be there.

Typical, there is a 'do' with OH work that we have to attend but my sister in law who is visiting at the moment may turn up in our place!!!

Maybe next time eh!! Have a bevvy for us.....
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT, SEE YOU ALL DOWN THE CLOCK AT BEER O'CLOCK
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT, SEE YOU ALL DOWN THE CLOCK AT BEER O'CLOCK
Hey mate

What time is kick off????

Gav
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Hey mate

What time is kick off????

Gav
I RECKON ABOUT 7, I MIGHT EVEN GET SOME PRACTICE IN THIS AFTERNOON!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.