Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Originally Posted by sambo76
Are you pissed??????

Not yet!!! But I will die trying!!!

So what language is it then?
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we would love to tag along - if we get a sitter for our 'angels!!' Never know our luck!! We are also Robina / Varisty so all locals! Anyway, love a vino or 2 so look forward to meeting you all! BTW we are Nat and Terry!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheilas Wheels
Hi, we would love to tag along - if we get a sitter for our 'angels!!' Never know our luck!! We are also Robina / Varisty so all locals! Anyway, love a vino or 2 so look forward to meeting you all! BTW we are Nat and Terry!

Bottles or casks!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Be good to see you Nat and Terry. Did you go to the last GC meet (xmas in July) ?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh yes, they were there!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
Be good to see you Nat and Terry. Did you go to the last GC meet (xmas in July) ?
We were briefly at the Southport meet but couldn't stay too long. Hopefully we can get a sitter and pop along for a vino!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

We were briefly at the Southport meet but couldn't stay too long. Hopefully we can get a sitter and pop along for a vino!
Arrrrh thats why I can't remember you Hope to chat at the next one if your going ? If not then we'll see you on the booze up
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sambo76
By popular demand, and cos me and Gav fancy a piss up, we're bringing back the Surfers Paradise Boozers Meet again.

We're losing a few of the original members (for a little while at least) as they ping pong their way back to the Motherland for warm beer and grey skys, so we're looking for new recruits who like a drink or two and don't mind listening to us talk bollocks.

Date and location to be confirmed and all suggestions welcome, however we all have a few things on over the next couple of weekends and so reckon a Saturday night mid/end of August?

If you're up for it, stick a reply below and we'll add you to the list, see ya there...

Sambo
Hi Sambo76

We are flying to brisbane on the 15th August 08, heading to Broadbeach, me and my OH would love to join u lot on your nite out if thats ok. Its our first visit to OZ so we dont know anyone, and we would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Lee and Ann
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lee10ann
Hi Sambo76

We are flying to brisbane on the 15th August 08, heading to Broadbeach, me and my OH would love to join u lot on your nite out if thats ok. Its our first visit to OZ so we dont know anyone, and we would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Lee and Ann
Oooh from Bolton .. bring us some decent pies ... and steak puddings over

Are you here to live or just on a reccie ??
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Oooh from Bolton .. bring us some decent pies ... and steak puddings over

Are you here to live or just on a reccie ??
What's the pie thing mate???
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road

Ha ha, I'm from Bury, so I get it, but maybe it's not a big thing South of Manchester!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GaznEm
Ha ha, I'm from Bury, so I get it, but maybe it's not a big thing South of Manchester!
Hollands pies . Yum .. they don't do them here and I miss them, specially the Steak puddings ..mmmmm Steak pudding chips and gravy .. oh my god !!

Remember it's been many years since I had one of these as they didn't sell them in America either

At least Gaz knows where i'm coming from

Oh .. just remembered I also like the ones they used to do at the football matches in the midlands ... chicken balti pies ... mmmmmmmmm .. Villa did the best ones if I remember correctly !!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:34 am
Just Joined

jmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant future

Hollands pies . Yum .. they don't do them here and I miss them, specially the Steak puddings ..mmmmm Steak pudding chips and gravy .. oh my god !!

Remember it's been many years since I had one of these as they didn't sell them in America either

At least Gaz knows where i'm coming from

Oh .. just remembered I also like the ones they used to do at the football matches in the midlands ... chicken balti pies ... mmmmmmmmm .. Villa did the best ones if I remember correctly !!

get your sen up to beefys if you want a good pie, its a good drive away, being on the sunshine coast, but they are AWESOME!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by jmcbroom
get your sen up to beefys if you want a good pie, its a good drive away, being on the sunshine coast, but they are AWESOME!

Have I got the wrong thread? Is this the great northern pie meet up...?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Have I got the wrong thread? Is this the great northern pie meet up...?
As Tim Lovejoy used to say:
'Ooooooooh, Northern boys love gravy'

Soccer AM, sadly missed...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.