Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:19 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Originally Posted by sambo76
We need our own pub I reckon!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

Me and Mel will be there, is there somewhere in the clock house I can go for a lie down if things get a bit to much for me
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by peast01
Me and Mel will be there, is there somewhere in the clock house I can go for a lie down if things get a bit to much for me
Yes mate, we've booked a hotel room for you just around the corner!!!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi to any of you guys that know / remember me n claire, its been a long time since the watermill meets, I was getting all excited when I first saw this as I thought I might be able to catch up with some of you and maybe meet some new faces also, but then saw the date!

We are in Brissie for a week from Thursday to check it out before we eventually arrive a week later in Perth so although we are gonna miss your drink up anyone who might be up for a beer this weekend let us know as that would be great

Cheers

Mick n Claire
PS Trying to get hold of Andicee and The Chief also so if anyone can assist please email
Old Jul 29th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Yes mate, we've booked a hotel room for you just around the corner!!!
I reckon we put Steve on babysititng duty! He may not be first to bed then!!!
Mate, for refrernce, don't spend all day cooking wicked food then decide to drink large vodkas instead of eating it!!! Deleted the photos of you sleeping like a vomiting baby, btw...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Deleted the photos of you sleeping like a vomiting baby, btw...
I didn't...
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

I reckon we put Steve on babysititng duty! He may not be first to bed then!!!
Mate, for refrernce, don't spend all day cooking wicked food then decide to drink large vodkas instead of eating it!!! Deleted the photos of you sleeping like a vomiting baby, btw...

Point taken, im now a vodka free man, shandy from now on (I must be turning into a southerner)
Old Jul 30th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gavstrad
I didn't...
Now why doesn`t that suprise me
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Good Morning... Its only little me!! How did I forget to drop in here this week to visit my like minded beer drinking pals!! My OH is Chris too BTW!!
Here we go.....

Доброе утро!!

22 сон к
партия время!!

Я мочь не ждать!!!
Attached Images  
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

nicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to all

Here's the list so far:

Sam n Est
Gav n Andrea
Steve N Mel
Lucy n Al
Lee n Laura
Stu n Sam
WelshSarah & OH
Michelle n Alan
Jay n Sammie
Gaz n Em
Nicrock x 2

Anyone missing?
We'll be there:
Nic and Andrew from Burleigh Heads (nicrock)
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nicrock
We'll be there:
Nic and Andrew from Burleigh Heads (nicrock)

ooooooooooh from Wigan .. pls bring some decent pies .. even better some steak puddings yum !!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
ooooooooooh from Wigan .. pls bring some decent pies .. even better some steak puddings yum !!
Now at the footy match we can all sing, who ate all the pies!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Now at the footy match we can all sing, who ate all the pies!
lol .. I look like I did too
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Goddag bekendte!!!

20 sover
hen til hold gang!!

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Goddag bekendte!!!

20 sover
hen til hold gang!!

Are you pissed??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.