Reload this Page >

Support and Goodwill

Wikiposts

Support and Goodwill

Old Jul 10th 2003, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Support and Goodwill

I would like to take a chance (before I receive my visa) to thank all of the people on this forum for offering support to me and Zoe.

Times are tough and sometimes your head is so low you dont want to know the news! BUT I need to keep a positive outlook and I am hoping each day that my visa is granted.

Just bought a container for our dogs flight. Cost us £79.00 incase anyone is interested.

Dog flying on the 23rd of July with BA air cargo - going to Sydney with 1 month in Quarantine (she came from Oz to UK).

Hopefully we will follow her in August !

Anthony
Old Jul 10th 2003, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Support and Goodwill

Originally posted by anthonykirby
I would like to take a chance (before I receive my visa) to thank all of the people on this forum for offering support to me and Zoe.

Times are tough and sometimes your head is so low you dont want to know the news! BUT I need to keep a positive outlook and I am hoping each day that my visa is granted.

Just bought a container for our dogs flight. Cost us £79.00 incase anyone is interested.

Dog flying on the 23rd of July with BA air cargo - going to Sydney with 1 month in Quarantine (she came from Oz to UK).

Anthony
what a lovely message, you and Zoe really do deserve all the best wishes in the world, i hope that when you're visa gets to you and you jet off to Oz that your future will be everything you dreamed of
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jul 10th 2003, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anthony & Zoe

I'm sure that visa will be with you very shortly and when it does and you are over in Oz I hope you have a very happy future.

Just wondered have you arranged to ship your dog over without using a company.
We are planning on taking our moggy and we would be grateful if u could offer any advice ie where to buy a container ,which airlines to contact etc.

Thanks
Diane,Jeff & Jack

Anthony
Old Jul 10th 2003, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony

Anthony and Zoe,

You have had a lot to put up with, especially with all the problems with your family, and it won't be too long now before you finally get those visas.
We would like to wish you all the luck in the world for your new lives together in Oz.
Lets all remember what we have been through what with families, visas, house sales, children, and pets for us to get this chance, and all make a really good go at it.

Infact, I would like to wish everyone all the best for their future lives in Australia and New Zealand, and to those that have recently made that big move. Keep in touch everyone.
(No, i'm not going anywhere yet, just wanted to say it).

Whisky
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:07 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anthony and Zoe
I'd just like to add my voice to the masses wishing you a speedy visa and lots of luck in oz
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

ditto the above
good luck matey
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Anthony and Zoe..... Good luck with your future in Oz. I hope your visa comes tommorrow!

Best wishes
BooBoo
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck guys! Shall be away from work and the pc all day - so i hope to get back tomorrow night and read some good news!
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Stevandiane is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah - Good luck Anthony and Zoe !

I've got my fingers crossed for your visa coming in tomorrow's post.

Diane