Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine in perth !!

Sunshine in perth !!

Old Jun 9th 2003, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Sunshine in perth !!

Just thought i would let all those waiting what sort of winter we are having at the moment . This weekend has been glorious. The day time temps have been here in Perth around 21 degrees in the day , last night though it did drop to 2.7 degrees , oh god it was cold !!!!! Bring your quilts and blankets and your fleeces . But in the day its just lovely , sunday we walked along cottesloe beach , then had lunch at Hillarys harbour . Now i know why we are here !!! Mind you they give rain tomorrow , cant win em all can you .
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 9th 2003, 1:44 pm
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sunshine in perth !!

Originally posted by jopaulss
Just thought i would let all those waiting what sort of winter we are having at the moment . This weekend has been glorious. The day time temps have been here in Perth around 21 degrees in the day , last night though it did drop to 2.7 degrees , oh god it was cold !!!!! Bring your quilts and blankets and your fleeces . But in the day its just lovely , sunday we walked along cottesloe beach , then had lunch at Hillarys harbour . Now i know why we are here !!! Mind you they give rain tomorrow , cant win em all can you .
Joanne and Paul
Hiya Jo, Did you go south of the India Tearooms? Notice a bunch of waving-not-drowning people being rescued by the groyne (ouch!!!) ?
Old Jun 9th 2003, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sunshine in perth !!

Originally posted by jopaulss
Joanne and Paul

Know it well!! can't wait to be there next year

Keep posting about Perth

Thanks

Teresa, Graham and Oliver
Old Jun 9th 2003, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Stevandiane is an unknown quantity at this point

Bet u had calamari and chips at Hilary's - My favourite - YUM YUM

Diane