Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SUNSHINE or GOLD COAST?????

SUNSHINE or GOLD COAST?????

Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUNSHINE or GOLD COAST?????

Originally Posted by shiels
I've bin busy!! ...... with lingerie!!
ooow errrr missus
Old Oct 8th 2010, 10:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't worry, it's only a small relapse.

Originally Posted by soapy©
im sure she will be back to normal soon

did i call pen normal

i need help
You ok??????
LOL!!!!

Can't blame her though the Southern end is the best!
It is but do we want others down here

Originally Posted by MrsE
Thanks for the great advice - karma sent your way
No worries, I'm not useless all the time
Originally Posted by soapy©
ah SEE, theres yir first mistake, you read it!

As for the lingerie, you should see the size of some of 'her' bras Bixie could use a cup as a new 'at
Old Oct 8th 2010, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

One for the 'ead and one for the pot.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 12:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=moneypenny20;8904491

As for the lingerie, you should see the size of some of 'her' bras Bixie could use a cup as a new 'at [/QUOTE]

and bernie has a huge heid lol
Old Oct 9th 2010, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by McCurry Clan
Hi Tried to private message you but wouldn't work! Hope you dont mind me contacting you but I notice from your profile that you lived in Adelaide before moving to the Gold Coast! We have been in Adelaide since May 2009 and are now looking at moving to the Gold Coast next year. I was hoping for some advice on removals, jobs, areas etc etc. We did come to the Gold Coast in Dec 06 but I am sure things have changed since then. My husband is a brickie and is currently sub contracting for housing companies. Is there much if any new or future housing developments happening around the Gold Coast? Obviously work for hubby is the most important factor before we make the move! We have 2 boys aged 5 & 2 so looking for a nice family friendly area with good schools...any suggestions? If you could PM me that would be great. Thanks
Hi, We have been in adelaide for the past 3 yrs, we have just sold and moving to the gold coast, We looked at all area,s and have finally settled with coomera/ coomera warter / upper cccomera. From what we found its the new growth area and by 2015 we be like Robina, Its easy for work as you can acess Brrisy or GC, and there are plenty of new schools. I had quotes from a few removal companies and they all came in at $6000 + , I have found a company called upack removals and for a 20ft container its $3000 door to door, but you have to pack and un pack it your self.
With ref to jobs , i dont think its any worse than adelaide, more building work going on etc.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

Sunshine Coast! More craft markets, less heroine addicts.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Flintstones
Sunshine Coast! More craft markets, less heroine addicts.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

ahughes27 is an unknown quantity at this point

There should be loads of nursing jobs in the next couple of years on the Gold Coast, I think the extention to Robina hospital opens 2011 and the new big Gold Coast hopsital opens Dec 2012 or early Jan 2013, the plans for the Gold Coast hospital is to triple the workforce over the next few years! Not sure about plumbers tho..! sorry
Old Oct 10th 2010, 3:13 am
Just Joined

goldcoastlife is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsE
I do know what you mean - I would live right on the beach if I had the choice but unfortunately work will dictate where we live as we don't want hubby having a big commute. Who knows though eh may be lucky and get a job right on the Goldcoast Then we can have a house right on the bachfront

Are you guys out there already? If not where are you in the process?
We are in the process of moving over at the moment
Have everything ready , just trying to sell the house! Hubby getting a job is proving to be quite easy, he's got a few interviews coming up so that should work out. How about you?

and everyones dream !!!!!!!!!!! to live right by the beach !
who wouldnt want that ? xxx
Old Oct 10th 2010, 9:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by goldcoastlife
We are in the process of moving over at the moment
Have everything ready , just trying to sell the house! Hubby getting a job is proving to be quite easy, he's got a few interviews coming up so that should work out. How about you?

and everyones dream !!!!!!!!!!! to live right by the beach !
who wouldnt want that ? xxx
I wouldn't. Down there today, beach disappearing as we watched, home owners buying large rocks to put at the end of their gardens so they don't disappear in the storms, salt, sand, sun and wind damage constantly. I'm happy to give that a miss thanks.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 10:21 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I wouldn't. Down there today, beach disappearing as we watched, home owners buying large rocks to put at the end of their gardens so they don't disappear in the storms, salt, sand, sun and wind damage constantly. I'm happy to give that a miss thanks.
Which beach was that at?
Old Oct 10th 2010, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you MP. Give me a nice hill any day.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Which beach was that at?
Palm Beach again! Judging from the news though it's been belted hard all the way up to Surfers. Currumbin south end looked fine though.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:37 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Palm Beach again! Judging from the news though it's been belted hard all the way up to Surfers. Currumbin south end looked fine though.
Phew! Dont want our lunch view to change!
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Phew! Dont want our lunch view to change!
Priorities