Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coasties...Anyone out there?

Sunshine Coasties...Anyone out there?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

ARGY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coasties...Anyone out there?

Unfortuantly we have mother in law coming over for 3 weeks but we are definatly up for meeting up after she's gone, have a good time!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:34 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya guys if kids are welcome we'd be up for it and ill bring along some more british expats
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shaz n Paul
Hi,

My OH and I just got to Australia about 8 weeks ago, we've just found a place in Peregian Beach and lovin the lifestyle, problem is we don't know anyone whatsoever, have no family over here and are starting to miss having friends as company

I'm 26, have a passion for motocross (though don't have a bike yet am savin up) like fishin but no rods ha ha, pretty useless really but like I said just got here. Came over with 1 backpack each so have had to strart fresh with everythin.

Oh yeh and I'm a motor mechanic

So is there anyone out there that meets up or would like to meet up for a drink, or anyone coming over that needs some advice etc etc

Paul
Are you guys thinking of doing just a quiet 'getting-to-know-you' BBQ type thing (which is cool), or a full on night out? 'Cos I'm up for either!

If anyone is on Facebook check this group out...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2264103043

Jamie
Old Jan 27th 2008, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

pominNoosa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lucy and rich
Weeeell, how about we all meet up in Coolum Beach on Sat 16th Feb in the afternoon? Perhaps meet in Tickle Park by the beach and have a bit of a barbie and a few beers?
hiya - been without puter for a few days but sounds good.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

helenandandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

hey helen and andrew here. cant beleive we been here in coolum a year already. it was damm hard to settle but finally we feel this is our home and what a life!!coolum is gorgeous and having our own home with a pool just tops it off!! it has been hard to establish a new circle of friends especially aussies! i now have mixture of both most from coolum who we often go out with. andrew a nurse at nambour and me a full time mother to 4 kids (3 of which started back at school on tues hurray!)will keep an eye on post and meet up sounds good. also prob a few of us off out to mooloolabah end of feb so if anyone wants to come with some 35 year olds who are still very young at heart and love champs them pm me. helen and andrew
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:20 am
Just Joined

lucy and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

Sounds like quite a few of us will be there - good stuff!

What do you all think about everyone just bringing a dish, their own drinks, plates etc, have a few beers and see what happens eh?!

If anyone needs directions or anything just pm us and we'll try and sort you out...see you all on the 16th Feb!

Also - what time of day do you think is good? We are easy...

Lucy and Rich
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

I'm S-j, hubs is Si & we are 33 and 29, Si is grieving his fireblade as just sold it in the UK and on the lookout for another here. So biker mates welcome for him, he loves bodyboarding too.

We have 4 kids, 11, 3 and twins at 2.

We live in Mountain Creek, just thought i'd mention there's a girls nite out on the 8th at Mooloolaba Surf Club at 7pm. So if your lonely girls and want some fun. Pm me or reply on the thread.

That last line sounded like an ad for a naughty service

See you there, more details though please about the nite out in mooloolaba for couples at end of Feb.

Ta,

S-j x
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi everyone

hubby and i came out to coolum beach to join our kids in may last year. we are still finding our feet and will be pleased to join you at tickle park. hubby and son into bikes so sounds like he will have plenty to talk about.

look forward to meeting you all.

lorraine and andy
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:13 am
Just Joined

sarahgav is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucy and rich
Hello everyone

Sounds like quite a few of us will be there - good stuff!

What do you all think about everyone just bringing a dish, their own drinks, plates etc, have a few beers and see what happens eh?!

If anyone needs directions or anything just pm us and we'll try and sort you out...see you all on the 16th Feb!

Also - what time of day do you think is good? We are easy...

Lucy and Rich
Lucy and Richard, gavin and I are definitely coming to tickle park is this the park near coolum beach. If not you will have to give us directions. What time are we meeting are we bringing our drink and food? From sarah and gav
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Shaz n Paul will become famous soon enough

Hi Everyone,

Really looking forward to the 16th in Tickle Park, sounds like a good idea to bring some bacon, baps and beer or something along those lines!

About time, would the afternoon be ok? I've just signed up to volunteer in Noosa RSPCA on Sat mornings, but if not we could join in after.

Is there anywhere we can officially post the meet up date for everyone?

Shaz n Paul
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Meet up calendar. xx
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:17 am
Just Joined

lee88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahgav
Hiya everyone, hope you are all okay.

It would be great to meet up in Feb somewhere in redcliffe or sunshine coast.

Me and gav are based in redcliffe at the moment but are happy to travel up to sunshine coast if that is where most of you are living.

I am feeling rather home sick and I have decided to hand in my notice tomorrow as not feeling comfortable with the work and I am very emotional, feeling that I am never going to settle there. Gav is looking for a carpentry job, does anyone know of a good reputable carpentry/kitchen fitting company in your areas? If so let me know, I would be very grateful.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know cheers sarah and gav
hi guys we have just arrived in redcliffe 1 week old newbies and would love to meet up are children okay to come? we have 3 aged 10, 12, 15 infact we would love to meet up with anyone redcliffe rothwell sunshine coast area. email us at [email protected] but i have not got regular access yet internet cafes only at the mo.
cheers
lee
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:29 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya lee give us a pm and we would love to meet up doin a bbq 17th in alexandra headland if u fancy coming loads of kids gonna be there.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:57 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahgav
Lucy and Richard, gavin and I are definitely coming to tickle park is this the park near coolum beach. If not you will have to give us directions. What time are we meeting are we bringing our drink and food? From sarah and gav
You guys still living at number 83?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:44 am
Just Joined

fhands is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

We have been out here since August, down in Brisbane at the moment but moving up to Sunshine Coast in April.

We moved out not knowing anyone either and have found it difficult with lack of friends and family, we have not met many people so far and would enjoy meeting up with others around our age, I am 26 and my partner 28, we are not Welsh, hope its not a requirement!

Paul and Stacey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.