Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:29 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Party !!! 3rd November Adults only

would really love to come but not arriving till the 12th, just shout up if you need any volunteers always up for helping out.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:47 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

hi there,
They are planning to have more party nights to raise funds and awareness in the future so hopefully you will be around for the next one, good luck with your move x julie
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I was only kidding, it wouldnt be too expensive in a taxi, we only live on Glenfields. x I have a bit of family on the coast so have invited them for you too.
Hello matey. How are you? How's the sunshine coast treating you?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:56 am
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Sounds good but babysitting might be an issue. Look forward to hearing about any family events.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allison
Sounds good but babysitting might be an issue. Look forward to hearing about any family events.
Hi Alison

Thanks for your email. I might just have to think up fundraising idea for day time with kids. If any of you have any ideas it would be great. We can basically do any event for fundraiser and all the help we can get is appreciated. Especially as Dr Robbi's CD's are all family based and his mission statement is family matters would love to see fundraising day for family.
Need volunteers and good idea that will draw crowds.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

flamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Gronya
Hi All

My name is Gronya or Gee people call me its easier, been in Australia for 17 years and on Sunshine Coast for nearly 4 years. (I sound really old I'm only 39). I am Irish might've guessed by strange name isn't even spelt right for all you irish out there its (grainne) and hubby Fletch is English have 2 kids Harry 6 (next week nightmare have to sort a party for 25 kids) and Ruby nearly 2 years old. We live in Buderim now, lived in Minyama for 3 years.
Anyway sorry as you guess I love to chat, well I have got involved with a charity here in Mountain Creek that basically is psychology clinic (not for profit) and they send all their money to rehabilitating Child Soldiers in North Uganda and other parts of Africa. Anyway amazing work they do and Dr.Robbi young guys in his thirties own sclinic and has done amazing work in Africa but is kind of best kept secret on the coast.
Anyway couple of us have volunteered our time to try and get him known and to launch his CD's which are amazing here's 2
' How to become a 93% Stress Free Parent' (YES PLEASE)
' Dads and Lads how to turn ordinary boys into exceptional Men' Brilliant
his doing more cd's in next few weeks.
Anyway being Irish I thought whats the best way to get the word out there but by having a party. So its all booked for

Venue: Headland Golf Club Golf Links Drive Buderim (more like Mountain creek)
Saturday 3rd November 7.30pm - 12.30 (bar open till Midnight)
Hot finger food
trying to get hold of UK dj thats is living up here that can play good music from 60,s , 70,s all good chart music hopefully knows how to judge a crowd and what they like dancing to will be getting his email today but if anyone else knows good one let us know.
It can hold 220 people , drink is cheap because its club prices.

Cost: 30.00 Aud per person and we will be launching the CD's on the night will let you know how much they are but they are really reasonable.

Anyway only thought about this Monday have rounded up a few volunteers who have a few hours to spare to help me promote these CD's honestly they are so good I've been listening to them in car really really funny.
If any of you have a few hours over the next few months that can help with volunteering with me or are interested in knowing more about the charity please let me know.
Otherwise if any of you are interested in going to a really really really good party (that is one thing I can do is throw a good party) I reckon once tickets are printed in the next 2 weeks it will be booked out within a few days so I'm giving you all heads up before we go to the newspapers and radio about it.
If it is a real success happy to throw one every 3 months or so so we can let our hair down and have really good knees up without kids (sorry love my kids but can't quite relax when I am out with my 2 yr old I still do it though) 6 yr old is easy.
So if people could let me know if any of you love a party, would like to help a charity and meet some great English and Aussies on the coast please let me know so I can then let you all know when the tickets are out and arrange payment and delivery.

Sorry about long email hope you all have great weekend, heading down to Mooloolaba seafood festival tomorrow which is supposed to be really good always seems to forget and then read about it on the Monday after so a bit more organised this year.

Thanks again Gronya (Gee)

Hi Gronya

Sounds like fun - I've been wanting to get into some charity work - where do i sign up? & parties are always a bonus!

gill -
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

flamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura aboutflamelily has a spectacular aura about

also happy to help with setting up or whatever for the party - let me know -gill
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flamelily
also happy to help with setting up or whatever for the party - let me know -gill
thanks gill

that sounds really good. I am meeting with some women who are also going to do some volunteer work at mountain creek on thursday night if you are interested in coming along should be a laugh and you will get to find out more about the organisation.
thanks for your interest
gee
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lol
hi there,
They are planning to have more party nights to raise funds and awareness in the future so hopefully you will be around for the next one, good luck with your move x julie
Hi Julie
we are meeting thursday night will text you the details hope you can make it just a bunch of women who are doing some volunteer work and I can give an update on what has bee happening and hopefully we can get to work on all of this next week
7.30pm at mountain creek will text you address if you can go
thanks gee
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:27 pm
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

Please spread the word about the party... anyone is welcome friends, neighbours, workmates etc..... we will be having a auction on the night aswell... if you fancy donating a prize let me know
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:57 am
lol
Forum Regular

TICKETS NOW ON SALE BE QUICK 0422793346
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gronya
Hi All

My name is Gronya or Gee people call me its easier, been in Australia for 17 years and on Sunshine Coast for nearly 4 years. (I sound really old I'm only 39). I am Irish might've guessed by strange name isn't even spelt right for all you irish out there its (grainne) and hubby Fletch is English have 2 kids Harry 6 (next week nightmare have to sort a party for 25 kids) and Ruby nearly 2 years old. We live in Buderim now, lived in Minyama for 3 years.
Anyway sorry as you guess I love to chat, well I have got involved with a charity here in Mountain Creek that basically is psychology clinic (not for profit) and they send all their money to rehabilitating Child Soldiers in North Uganda and other parts of Africa. Anyway amazing work they do and Dr.Robbi young guys in his thirties own sclinic and has done amazing work in Africa but is kind of best kept secret on the coast.
Anyway couple of us have volunteered our time to try and get him known and to launch his CD's which are amazing here's 2
' How to become a 93% Stress Free Parent' (YES PLEASE)
' Dads and Lads how to turn ordinary boys into exceptional Men' Brilliant
his doing more cd's in next few weeks.
Anyway being Irish I thought whats the best way to get the word out there but by having a party. So its all booked for

Venue: Headland Golf Club Golf Links Drive Buderim (more like Mountain creek)
Saturday 3rd November 7.30pm - 12.30 (bar open till Midnight)
Hot finger food
trying to get hold of UK dj thats is living up here that can play good music from 60,s , 70,s all good chart music hopefully knows how to judge a crowd and what they like dancing to will be getting his email today but if anyone else knows good one let us know.
It can hold 220 people , drink is cheap because its club prices.

Cost: 30.00 Aud per person and we will be launching the CD's on the night will let you know how much they are but they are really reasonable.

Anyway only thought about this Monday have rounded up a few volunteers who have a few hours to spare to help me promote these CD's honestly they are so good I've been listening to them in car really really funny.
If any of you have a few hours over the next few months that can help with volunteering with me or are interested in knowing more about the charity please let me know.
Otherwise if any of you are interested in going to a really really really good party (that is one thing I can do is throw a good party) I reckon once tickets are printed in the next 2 weeks it will be booked out within a few days so I'm giving you all heads up before we go to the newspapers and radio about it.
If it is a real success happy to throw one every 3 months or so so we can let our hair down and have really good knees up without kids (sorry love my kids but can't quite relax when I am out with my 2 yr old I still do it though) 6 yr old is easy.
So if people could let me know if any of you love a party, would like to help a charity and meet some great English and Aussies on the coast please let me know so I can then let you all know when the tickets are out and arrange payment and delivery.

Sorry about long email hope you all have great weekend, heading down to Mooloolaba seafood festival tomorrow which is supposed to be really good always seems to forget and then read about it on the Monday after so a bit more organised this year.

Thanks again Gronya (Gee)
HI GEE, DEBS HERE WOULD OF LUVED TO OF COME BUT WE WILL BE SAILING OF OF SYDNEY ON THAT DAY AS DOIN THE MELBOURNE CUP CRUISE WITH FRIENDS COMIN FROM UK , PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN NXT ONE IS , IM SURE IT WILL BE A FAB NITE OUT FOR ALL , GOOD LUCK WITH IT ,
DEBS & KEV , XX
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:25 pm
lol
Forum Regular

anyone new to the area check out this thread tickets are now on sale $35 each
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
we fancy coming along too. when where are tickets available or is it a pay on the door type thing??? a courtesy bus would work wonders with this haha.
Hi Cath

I've been away but I think Julie has been in touch with you to get tickets for the party. It is selling out fast so hopefully you can come got 2 radio celebrities mc the night and fantastic auction items plus great dj very important so if you need the tickets let Julie or myself know how many and we will get them to you. If you need email of the invitation so you can send it to friends let me know and I will send it to you.
thanks gee
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debreeve
HI GEE, DEBS HERE WOULD OF LUVED TO OF COME BUT WE WILL BE SAILING OF OF SYDNEY ON THAT DAY AS DOIN THE MELBOURNE CUP CRUISE WITH FRIENDS COMIN FROM UK , PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN NXT ONE IS , IM SURE IT WILL BE A FAB NITE OUT FOR ALL , GOOD LUCK WITH IT ,
DEBS & KEV , XX
Thanks Debs love know you would've come if you could. Sounds like you are going to be having a great holiday so hope you have great time and definitely will let you know about the next one.

love gee x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.