Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast met up- Sunday

Sunshine Coast met up- Sunday

Old May 7th 2004, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Sunshine Coast meet up- Sunday

Just a reminder of the meet up planned for tomorrow.

1pm at King's Beach Caloundra. Bring some snags to chuck on the barbie!

Carrianne,Pollyana, myself and Sarn? are going- see you there!

pm me if you want more info or my number

Last edited by tinaj; May 8th 2004 at 12:42 pm.
Old May 7th 2004, 11:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be there. Weird that its a year on from the first Brighton meet isn't it Tina!! I imagine Kings Beach is a bit different from the Sportsman at Withdean though!
Old May 8th 2004, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
We'll be there. Weird that its a year on from the first Brighton meet isn't it Tina!! I imagine Kings Beach is a bit different from the Sportsman at Withdean though!

I didn't realise it was a year on!! Strange

King's Beach looked much like Brighton weather-wise today, let's hope it clears up for tomorrow.
Old May 8th 2004, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great time, we were hoping to make it but we move house this week and still have loads to do so its looking unlikely
Old May 8th 2004, 2:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a shame if you can't make it, but we can try and get together once you've moved.
Old May 8th 2004, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could be there.
Instead, I have got 47 booked for breakfast and 49 so far for lunch.

Have a great day all of you.

Whisky
Old May 8th 2004, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

sarn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast meet up- Sunday

Originally posted by tinaj
Just a reminder of the meet up planned for tomorrow.

1pm at King's Beach Caloundra. Bring some snags to chuck on the barbie!

Carrianne,Pollyana, myself and Sarn? are going- see you there!

pm me if you want more info or my number

Sarn,Lee, Jade & Reece will be at Kings Beach 1pm with snags!
See ya!
Old May 9th 2004, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Dilly's is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad we cant make it. We're in the middle of packing suitcases in preparation for PSS to come and do their bit.

We fly to Brisbane on Wednesday and are travelling from Newbury, but its interesting to see that the last meet was in Brighton as thats where we originally come from. Spooky to see that we are now of to sunshine coast as well.

Would love to meet next time, and hope it went well for you all.

Dillys