Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Meet Up Thursday 15th January.

Sunshine Coast Meet Up Thursday 15th January.

Old Jan 9th 2009, 11:33 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sunshine Coast Meet Up Thursday 15th January.

So how does Thurs 15th sound?

Open to suggestions for where

If you are on the coast - why not come along.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 1:43 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Meet Up Thursday 15th January.

Originally Posted by viviennef
So how does Thurs 15th sound?

Open to suggestions for where

If you are on the coast - why not come along.
I am putting it in my diary... hate to pass the buck, but I am pretty useless with recommending places to go with the exception of coffee shops.. I wont have any young children with me, but don't mind hitting parks or whatever if others do... I might bring my 10 year old with me if it is parks, tho I will see what happens with her hand first..

Met up with Rachael and her hubby Pete (plus Harry the 2yr old and the family dog!) a few days ago so I will phone her later and see if she wants to come..

Em x
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:42 am
Account Closed

Forgot to phone Rachel! Will do it tomorrow!

Em x
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi
i am on the coast and would love to come, i have a 9yr old daughter in tow also, just let me know where

anne marie xxx
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:33 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi
i am on the coast and would love to come, i have a 9yr old daughter in tow also, just let me know where

anne marie xxx
Hi, I would like to come too and perhaps my daughter too (she is 24 though) Don't have any idea on where though.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:13 am

Default Sunshine Coast Thursday 15th January 10am? Mooloolaba Park by surf club

ok how about the park on mooloolaba sea front next to the surf club. then if older children are around, we can sit on the grass and grab take away coffees while they play and if not we can always go to a nearby cafe or even sit in the surf club (pretending to be overseas visitors).

As for time, I would probably prefer around 10 if we are outdoors as opposed to midday but am easy.

Also venue I am not fixed on, so if anyone has any other great ideas fire away!

Vivienne
Old Jan 11th 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

thehowarths will become famous soon enoughthehowarths will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by emelems
Forgot to phone Rachel! Will do it tomorrow!

Em x
Hi Em,

Thurs should be fine for me (although transport may be an issue if pete miraculously gets some work between tomorrow and then and needs the car.) will get in touch before though - have a friend who lives just outside mooloolaba so i'll see if she's free to meet up too. She has a daughter who's nearly 12.

Rachel x
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Hi everyone.. meet up place sounds great.. 10 in the morning sounds great!

See you all there then! Will bring Ellie prob, she has broken her finger (fractured on the joint.. grr!)

Em x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Thursday 15th January 10am? Mooloolaba Park by surf club

Originally Posted by viviennef
ok how about the park on mooloolaba sea front next to the surf club. then if older children are around, we can sit on the grass and grab take away coffees while they play and if not we can always go to a nearby cafe or even sit in the surf club (pretending to be overseas visitors).

As for time, I would probably prefer around 10 if we are outdoors as opposed to midday but am easy.

Vivienne
Ok, I know where the meet up place is this time, so I'll make sure and be there!!!!

Look forward to meeting you all on Thursday

Lynn xx
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:56 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Thursday 15th January 10am? Mooloolaba Park by surf club

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Ok, I know where the meet up place is this time, so I'll make sure and be there!!!!

Look forward to meeting you all on Thursday

Lynn xx
Hi there, sorry said I would come to meet but now have an interview. Could you let me know when you have another one please

Nicky xx
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Yesterday I was in Cotton Tree as Oh was at an interview. There is a great big park there and its right on the water. Cora was really enjoying playing there as there is a lot more equipment. What about there - or maybe another time????

Lynn xx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
is the meet still on? hope so see u there
anne marie xx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:49 am

Yes its still on, I will be bringing Linda from Caloundra too.

see you there!

Vivienne
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

See you all there! Won't be bringing Ellie.. her hand is still throbbing and she says he has tummy ache too..

Em x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:09 pm

Em - Will be a bit later - more like 10.15. Work is nuts

viv

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.