Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sunshine coast meet up

sunshine coast meet up

Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sunshine coast meet up

i think this is right

selina + neil
emma +rob
dave + helen +charlotte (10) + stephanie (7)
rachel + duncan ? kids (12+15)
lol + mich + emma (13) +lewis (10)
paula + peter +simon (14) + emily (6)

the meet is at the kawana hotel at 12 noon.

would you believe we meet lol and mich and their kids by chance today at a football match. what a small world it is. look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

selina x
Old Sep 16th 2006, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Paul and Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

We would like to come along too if thats OK. Been here a couple of months.

Paul, Jane, Nathan (3) and Daniel (10 months).

Cheers, Paul.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paul and Jane
Hi everyone,

We would like to come along too if thats OK. Been here a couple of months.

Paul, Jane, Nathan (3) and Daniel (10 months).

Cheers, Paul.

selina + neil
emma +rob
paul + jane + nathan (3) + daniel (10 months ahhh bless!)

ok guys, looks like we will have a good turn out. if anyone not on the list wants to come just turn up as you are more than welcome. selina x
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by selina
selina + neil
emma +rob
paul + jane + nathan (3) + daniel (10 months ahhh bless!)

ok guys, looks like we will have a good turn out. if anyone not on the list wants to come just turn up as you are more than welcome. selina x
thanks Selina for yesterday ,
nice to meet a few new faces , & sorry i didnt get round to chatting to some of you .
anyway lovely afternoon .
xx debs xx
Old Sep 18th 2006, 2:17 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debreeve
thanks Selina for yesterday ,
nice to meet a few new faces , & sorry i didnt get round to chatting to some of you .
anyway lovely afternoon .
xx debs xx
I second that, thanks Selina for organising it, we had a great time and the venue was a good choice too.

Hope to meet up again sometime soon.
Dave,Helen,Chalotte and Stephanie
Old Sep 18th 2006, 2:43 am
Just Joined

Em and Rob is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we third that!! After being here for only a week it was great to meet such nice people who have 'been there, done that' thanks for the tips and advice. Thanks for organising Selina!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Just adding my thanks to Selina for organising everything. Great to meet you all. Count us in for the next one, and I'll try and get round you all.
Rachel (and Duncan)
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hi all, no need to thank me, all i did was make a post on here and book some tables. it was great to meet you all and i'm so pleased that everyone made it. deb is arranging a girly night this friday so if anyone is up for it check out her post. hopefully we can all keep in touch and maybe meet up again next month. selina x
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by selina
hi all, no need to thank me, all i did was make a post on here and book some tables. it was great to meet you all and i'm so pleased that everyone made it. deb is arranging a girly night this friday so if anyone is up for it check out her post. hopefully we can all keep in touch and maybe meet up again next month. selina x
yes shame u cant make Fri Selina , hopefully if u not working u may like to join us on the Melbourne cup day 7th Nov ,

oh & by the way we have today made the leap in putting our house on the market , oh my god its a bit scary , :scared:

so if any of u new ones want to buy a 4 bedded 2 story, with inground pool , ducted air, nature reserve out back & in mountain creek school zone get in touch .
well thats all for now
luv debs xx