Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine coast holiday rental

Sunshine coast holiday rental

Old Jun 28th 2005, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of
Default Sunshine coast holiday rental

Can anyone suggest a holiday rental for my mate who is visiting next easter. She's bringing a husband and five kids :scared: , so won't be staying with me! She will arrange a 'house swap' for two weeks, but is staying for four.

Ideally she wants a 3 bedroom villa for two weeks. Not bothered about being near the beach. We live in Mooloolaba but may have moved to Buderim by then. So, anywhere near us would do.

Any suggestions/advice?
Rachel
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine coast holiday rental

Originally Posted by RReed
Can anyone suggest a holiday rental for my mate who is visiting next easter. She's bringing a husband and five kids :scared: , so won't be staying with me! She will arrange a 'house swap' for two weeks, but is staying for four.

Ideally she wants a 3 bedroom villa for two weeks. Not bothered about being near the beach. We live in Mooloolaba but may have moved to Buderim by then. So, anywhere near us would do.

Any suggestions/advice?
Rachel
Hi
We are also looking for a holiday rental on sunshine coast and came across this site, click on holiday rentals and search for sunshine coast and there are plenty of options hopefully for the time they visit.
Cheers.

http://www.realestate.com.au/directo...st_region.html
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kitty4
Hi
We are also looking for a holiday rental on sunshine coast and came across this site, click on holiday rentals and search for sunshine coast and there are plenty of options hopefully for the time they visit.
Cheers.

http://www.realestate.com.au/directo...st_region.html
Thanks and karma!
Rachel
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:43 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Hi Rachel,

I have a friend in Brisbane who is a travel agent & she got us a fab deal last Dec in the Sunshine Coast.

Her web & e-mail address is :

[email protected]

www.travelbytracey.com.au

Take a look for yourself. Hope this helps