Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

We are meeting outside between 7pm - 7-15pm ( MOOLOOLABA SURF CLUB )
If any one thinks it will be later than 7-15pm when they arrive then just PM me for my mobile number! then you can just ring me when you arrive and i'll come outside and get you and show you were we'll be sat inside.

Should be a good night, there's enough of us.

Paula.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi

only just logged on today. add my name to your list please lorraine and i will be bringing one with me.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Hi Girls.

Just wanted to say thankyou for a fantastic night, great to meet so many lovely people.
I had a bloody fright last night though!!! Gillian dropped me off and i headed towards the front door there waiting for me was a 2mtre carpet python..... i woke all the house by shouting... SNAKE....SNAKE...OMG SNAKE.... my hubbie peter just got a bit stick and moved the big guy on his way.
Keep in touch girls and i look forward to the next night out.

--------(Is any one up for a camping trip maybe a weekend away!!! somewhere close just a big pi.. up really.)---------------------------------

Paula.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:12 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

oh my god!!! what a shock for you
its was a great night and lovely to meet you all
I think the camping sounds good although we have never been yet...so we havent got any camping gear
in any case another girly night will be good
Ange xxxx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Phil-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Girls.

Just wanted to say thankyou for a fantastic night, great to meet so many lovely people.
I had a bloody fright last night though!!! Gillian dropped me off and i headed towards the front door there waiting for me was a 2mtre carpet python..... i woke all the house by shouting... SNAKE....SNAKE...OMG SNAKE.... my hubbie peter just got a bit stick and moved the big guy on his way.
Keep in touch girls and i look forward to the next night out.

--------(Is any one up for a camping trip maybe a weekend away!!! somewhere close just a big pi.. up really.)---------------------------------

Paula.
Hi Paula

Blimey, how scary was that!

Yep, really enjoyed it last night, great to meet everybody. Definately must do it again.

Dont forget give us a call and we can arrange to meet up with the boys.

Debs
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Debs, Hi Ange.

Yep it was a bit scarey after a few drinks i thought "am i seeing things".

Defo be arranging another girlie night out soon, lets say the last Fri in Feb.

Thanks again.

Paula.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:26 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey deb give us a ring when your free, hope you make the bbq on sunday speak to you soon x oh yeah add me on facebook colleen bishop x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
oh my god!!! what a shock for you
its was a great night and lovely to meet you all
I think the camping sounds good although we have never been yet...so we havent got any camping gear
in any case another girly night will be good
Ange xxxx
I cant make the last fri in Feb, but am free most of March??? I dont mind missing out on one though if you folks want to go ahead. Its just I have rellies comin for tea the last fri n sat in Febx

Debs, I am on facebook too have sent you a PM x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:09 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

I'm on facebook too!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi

great to meet you all. not good with all the names. ha ha but hello to you all

lorraine