Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:30 am
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

I should be able to meet up with you, at 7 at Mooloolaba Surf Club, but how will i recognise you all? Are we all going to wear a flower? Only joking. If you see a red headed person wondering around the door way then it me Jennie.

I have only been here for 3 weeks so i am really looking forward to meeting you all.

I am off line from tomorrow so I will meet you on Friday. Please look out for me.

Thanks

Jennie
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:31 am
Just Joined

Phil-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jenandjames
I should be able to meet up with you, at 7 at Mooloolaba Surf Club, but how will i recognise you all? Are we all going to wear a flower? Only joking. If you see a red headed person wondering around the door way then it me Jennie.

I have only been here for 3 weeks so i am really looking forward to meeting you all.

I am off line from tomorrow so I will meet you on Friday. Please look out for me.

Thanks

Jennie

Hi Jennie

Yes I was thinking that, I have never met any of the girls either so I dont know what anybody looks like. I am going to get my hubby to drop me down at 7 so you can wait in the doorway for me if you like. I am quite small with brown hair and will be wearing jeans.

Deb

Last edited by Phil-Deb; Feb 3rd 2008 at 6:36 am.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Hi Deb.

I think most of us will be in the same boat, i haven't met anyone before so lets say we meet outside between 7pm 7-15pm.

Paula.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Forgot to say if anyone wants my mobile number! they can ring me on friday night and i can let them know were we'll be sat in the surf club etc..... just PM me

Paula.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:55 am
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

That sounds good to me, all meet up at approx 7pm outside by the doorway. See you all then. I am the one with red hair. Lookinf forward to meeting you al.

Jennie
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jenandjames
That sounds good to me, all meet up at approx 7pm outside by the doorway. See you all then. I am the one with red hair. Lookinf forward to meeting you al.

Jennie
Yep, outside the door will be good...at the bottom of the stairway though so we dont block the walkway???? I only know what a couple of ya look like off ya photos on here its all good fun. x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Phil-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Deb.

I think most of us will be in the same boat, i haven't met anyone before so lets say we meet outside between 7pm 7-15pm.

Paula.
Hi Paula

That'll be great, I will definately be there for 7pm.

Deb

Last edited by Phil-Deb; Feb 4th 2008 at 8:16 am.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi

looking forward to meeting you all. i might be bringing 3 others with me now!!

see you all then
lorraine
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:18 am
Just Joined

vikki glasson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Sorry not been on for a while.
Hopefully see you all Friday xxx
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:35 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys looking forward to friday, really hope you can make it vikki. Theres a bbq being planned for the 17th at alexandra headland on another thread hope you guys will come.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hi guys looking forward to friday, really hope you can make it vikki. Theres a bbq being planned for the 17th at alexandra headland on another thread hope you guys will come.
I cant find that BBQ thread hun???
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:58 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

i will bump it for u, see you tonight x
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Look forward to seeing you all tonight!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

yes they should, did i tell you about the incident with the stripper touts?

Girls..... dont forget your I.d some bars wont let you in without it, specially if we are a big group! xxx

See you all later. Have we got everyones names then and a contact number if someone dosnt know what we look like???

Names for tonight are:

S-j
Colleen - colleybabe24
Tracey - want2bthere
jill - jjfc
vikki
paula - cantwait
Cath - cathnpaul
lorraine111
deb - phil deb
jennie - jen and james

add your name so we know how many and who xxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
yes they should, did i tell you about the incident with the stripper touts?

Girls..... dont forget your I.d some bars wont let you in without it, specially if we are a big group! xxx

See you all later. Have we got everyones names then and a contact number if someone dosnt know what we look like???

Names for tonight are:

S-j
Colleen - colleybabe24
Tracey - want2bthere
jill - jjfc
vikki
paula - cantwait
Cath - cathnpaul
lorraine111
deb - phil deb
jennie - jen and james
VIKK
gillian
add your name so we know how many and who xxxxxxxxx
i'm bringing a couple of friends
Paula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.