British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/sunshine-coast-girlie-meet-up-506033/)

jenandjames Feb 3rd 2008 5:30 am

Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

I should be able to meet up with you, at 7 at Mooloolaba Surf Club, but how will i recognise you all? Are we all going to wear a flower? Only joking. If you see a red headed person wondering around the door way then it me Jennie.

I have only been here for 3 weeks so i am really looking forward to meeting you all.

I am off line from tomorrow so I will meet you on Friday. Please look out for me.

Thanks

Jennie

Phil-Deb Feb 3rd 2008 6:31 am

Originally Posted by jenandjames (Post 5876576)
I should be able to meet up with you, at 7 at Mooloolaba Surf Club, but how will i recognise you all? Are we all going to wear a flower? Only joking. If you see a red headed person wondering around the door way then it me Jennie.

I have only been here for 3 weeks so i am really looking forward to meeting you all.

I am off line from tomorrow so I will meet you on Friday. Please look out for me.

Thanks

Jennie

Hi Jennie

Yes I was thinking that, I have never met any of the girls either so I dont know what anybody looks like. I am going to get my hubby to drop me down at 7 so you can wait in the doorway for me if you like. I am quite small with brown hair and will be wearing jeans.

Deb

cantwait Feb 4th 2008 5:38 am

Hi Deb.

I think most of us will be in the same boat, i haven't met anyone before so lets say we meet outside between 7pm 7-15pm.

Paula.

cantwait Feb 4th 2008 5:44 am

Forgot to say if anyone wants my mobile number! they can ring me on friday night and i can let them know were we'll be sat in the surf club etc..... just PM me

Paula.

jenandjames Feb 4th 2008 5:55 am

That sounds good to me, all meet up at approx 7pm outside by the doorway. See you all then. I am the one with red hair. Lookinf forward to meeting you al.

Jennie

CathnPaul Feb 4th 2008 7:27 am

Originally Posted by jenandjames (Post 5881180)
That sounds good to me, all meet up at approx 7pm outside by the doorway. See you all then. I am the one with red hair. Lookinf forward to meeting you al.

Jennie

Yep, outside the door will be good...at the bottom of the stairway though so we dont block the walkway???? I only know what a couple of ya look like off ya photos on here its all good fun. x

Phil-Deb Feb 4th 2008 8:14 am

Originally Posted by cantwait (Post 5881143)
Hi Deb.

I think most of us will be in the same boat, i haven't met anyone before so lets say we meet outside between 7pm 7-15pm.

Paula.

Hi Paula

That'll be great, I will definately be there for 7pm.

Deb

lorraine111 Feb 4th 2008 9:17 pm

hi

looking forward to meeting you all. i might be bringing 3 others with me now!!

see you all then
lorraine

vikki glasson Feb 5th 2008 2:18 am

Hi, Sorry not been on for a while.
Hopefully see you all Friday xxx
:D

collybabe24 Feb 5th 2008 7:35 am

Hi guys looking forward to friday, really hope you can make it vikki. Theres a bbq being planned for the 17th at alexandra headland on another thread hope you guys will come.

CathnPaul Feb 7th 2008 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by collybabe24 (Post 5886731)
Hi guys looking forward to friday, really hope you can make it vikki. Theres a bbq being planned for the 17th at alexandra headland on another thread hope you guys will come.

I cant find that BBQ thread hun???

collybabe24 Feb 7th 2008 9:58 pm

i will bump it for u, see you tonight x

cantwait Feb 8th 2008 1:43 am

Look forward to seeing you all tonight!!!:thumbsup:

s-jmelbournewannabe Feb 8th 2008 2:06 am

yes they should, did i tell you about the incident with the stripper touts?:lol:

Girls..... dont forget your I.d some bars wont let you in without it, specially if we are a big group! xxx

See you all later. Have we got everyones names then and a contact number if someone dosnt know what we look like???

Names for tonight are:

S-j
Colleen - colleybabe24
Tracey - want2bthere
jill - jjfc
vikki
paula - cantwait
Cath - cathnpaul
lorraine111
deb - phil deb
jennie - jen and james

add your name so we know how many and who xxxxxxxxx

cantwait Feb 8th 2008 5:03 am

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe (Post 5902566)
yes they should, did i tell you about the incident with the stripper touts?:lol:

Girls..... dont forget your I.d some bars wont let you in without it, specially if we are a big group! xxx

See you all later. Have we got everyones names then and a contact number if someone dosnt know what we look like???

Names for tonight are:

S-j
Colleen - colleybabe24
Tracey - want2bthere
jill - jjfc
vikki
paula - cantwait
Cath - cathnpaul
lorraine111
deb - phil deb
jennie - jen and james
VIKK