British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/sunshine-coast-girlie-meet-up-506033/)

Phil-Deb Jan 30th 2008 12:43 pm

Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Originally Posted by cantwait (Post 5857504)
Should we say around 7pm? What about the surf club (Mooloolaba) ???

Hiya

Surf Club is fine with me. Looking forward to it.

Debs

cantwait Jan 30th 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Debs.

Yeh simon goes to Chancellor Park, he's always on msn to his mates in the UK too! he says the kids hear just dont hang out like they did in the UK, maybe a good idea to get he boys to meet up while they are similar ages, yeh looking forward to next friday's girlie night too!

Paula.

collybabe24 Jan 30th 2008 10:09 pm

Sounds good to me. 7 pm at the surf club.

Phil-Deb Jan 30th 2008 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by cantwait (Post 5860285)
Hi Debs.

Yeh simon goes to Chancellor Park, he's always on msn to his mates in the UK too! he says the kids hear just dont hang out like they did in the UK, maybe a good idea to get he boys to meet up while they are similar ages, yeh looking forward to next friday's girlie night too!

Paula.

That would be a really good idea getting the boys to meet up. Brad also finds the kids different here to his mates back home. I have sent you a PM for Simon with Brads MSN

cantwait Jan 31st 2008 4:32 am

Thank's for the pm, we can arrange something when we meet up next Fri, really looking forward to it.:thumbsup:

want2bthere Jan 31st 2008 6:08 am

:thumbsup:hi girlies, sorry getting internet at moment is so hit and miss:( anyway great that theres a few more of us now:thumbup: see you all next friday

x

jenandjames Jan 31st 2008 11:16 am

Hi

I have just moved to the area with hubby and 2 children, 10 and 11 years. We moved from Staffordshire to the Mountain Creek area, but stopping in Mooloolaba until our container clears customs ( I'm sure that some of you have been homeless and furnitureless !).

If possible I'd like to meet up with you girls.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you'll have me. Please PM with the details. If you dont get a response its because my brodband link is not very good, but i will endeavour to log on when i can.

Thanks

Jennie:)

s-jmelbournewannabe Jan 31st 2008 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by jenandjames (Post 5863489)
Hi

I have just moved to the area with hubby and 2 children, 10 and 11 years. We moved from Staffordshire to the Mountain Creek area, but stopping in Mooloolaba until our container clears customs ( I'm sure that some of you have been homeless and furnitureless !).

If possible I'd like to meet up with you girls.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you'll have me. Please PM with the details. If you dont get a response its because my brodband link is not very good, but i will endeavour to log on when i can.

Thanks

Jennie:)

Hi Jennie,

The meets at the surf club at 7pm on 8th. Mooloolaba.

See you all there, Yes Colleen i finally decided to look at the thread!:p

Will be a good night. are we stopping at the surf club or will we move on, there's a band on i think and the bands are usually a bit poo :rofl:

There's a few bars down the side streets, but no rubber thongs and you'll need your driving licences to get in, (incase you start a fight and they let the police know where you live!:D)

Just an idea, but no worries if you all want to stay in the surf club. x

S-j x

collybabe24 Feb 1st 2008 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe (Post 5866769)
Hi Jennie,

The meets at the surf club at 7pm on 8th. Mooloolaba.

See you all there, Yes Colleen i finally decided to look at the thread!:p

Will be a good night. are we stopping at the surf club or will we move on, there's a band on i think and the bands are usually a bit poo :rofl:

There's a few bars down the side streets, but no rubber thongs and you'll need your driving licences to get in, (incase you start a fight and they let the police know where you live!:D)

Just an idea, but no worries if you all want to stay in the surf club. x

S-j x

Hey chick totally agree we should move on from the surf club gets a bit crap after a bit depending on what bands playing, really wanna let my hair down (wats left of it) is there any kareoke bars about they can be a right laugh, will do a search on the net see what there is speak to u later x

somme Feb 2nd 2008 11:59 am

Sorry girls can't make Friday but will look out for the next one, thanks S-j for giving me a nudge about it. Not been on much lately as daughter has just gone back to uk, ok now though.:o

s-jmelbournewannabe Feb 2nd 2008 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by somme (Post 5873341)
Sorry girls can't make Friday but will look out for the next one, thanks S-j for giving me a nudge about it. Not been on much lately as daughter has just gone back to uk, ok now though.:o

Ahhh, bet you're a bit down at the mo then. I will see you Tuesday, might be able to arrange a bit of a girls coffee? As i said i will ask gill too. x xx x

There will defo be another! :rofl:

S-j

CathnPaul Feb 2nd 2008 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe (Post 5873363)
Ahhh, bet you're a bit down at the mo then. I will see you Tuesday, might be able to arrange a bit of a girls coffee? As i said i will ask gill too. x xx x

There will defo be another! :rofl:

S-j

Can I come next Friday??? x x

collybabe24 Feb 2nd 2008 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by CathnPaul (Post 5874807)

More the merrier everyones welcome :)

CathnPaul Feb 2nd 2008 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by collybabe24 (Post 5875210)
More the merrier everyones welcome :)

Brill, keep me in the loop please x x

want2bthere Feb 3rd 2008 3:05 am

Originally Posted by collybabe24 (Post 5871517)
Hey chick totally agree we should move on from the surf club gets a bit crap after a bit depending on what bands playing, really wanna let my hair down (wats left of it) is there any kareoke bars about they can be a right laugh, will do a search on the net see what there is speak to u later x

are you gonna hog all the limelight with a solo or do ya fancy a duet:rofl: might ask the girls at work on mnday wheres best to go:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by somme (Post 5873341)

pm'd you x

Originally Posted by CathnPaul (Post 5874807)

brill, at this rate mooloolaba should be getting very afraid:ohmy::rofl: