Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Phil-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Hiya

Any room for another one on your night out. I could do with a good night out. We arrived here in November and I miss the girls (well 40 year olds but like to think we are girls) back home and our nights out.

We are currently living in Buddina but find it a bit quiet so are possibly looking at renting in either Mooloolaba or Buderim.

Debs

Last edited by Phil-Deb; Jan 24th 2008 at 5:17 am.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:42 am
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Phil-Deb
Hiya

Any room for another one on your night out. I could do with a good night out. We arrived here in November and I miss the girls (well 40 year olds but like to think we are girls) back home and our nights out.

We are currently living in Buddina but find it a bit quiet so are possibly looking at renting in either Mooloolaba or Buderim.

Debs
Hi we have just moved into the Buderim/Mountain Creek area and am up for a girlie nite out. We are not on the internet at the moment - I am in Maroochydore library using theirs at the moment so I will try and log in again before the 8th to find out the arrangements. Hope to meet you all soon byee for now
Karen
Old Jan 27th 2008, 4:39 am
Just Joined

Ipritchard66 is an unknown quantity at this point

the missus would of been up for it, but we are moving up here on the 8th.

she will proberly meet up for coffee on the thursday. which thursday is it and were are you meeting.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:36 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

coffee Thursday??? i will come :-) ..well not thiis thursday...but any other
Old Jan 28th 2008, 6:56 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
coffee Thursday??? i will come :-) ..well not thiis thursday...but any other
hiya we did meet last week but a few people didnt make it and we decided to meet up at the park in alex heads but unfortunately it was closed when we got there so things didnt quite go to plan but if any one is up for meeting again for coffee or takin kids to the park let me know and we can arrange something again.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:45 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

my kids are all grown up but i would love to meet for coffee
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Hiya

My son is all grown up now as well but I would still love to meet up. Let me know where and I will definately be there.

Debs

Last edited by Phil-Deb; Jan 28th 2008 at 12:52 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:54 am
Marvin for PM

Where on the sunny coast are you Deb?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:28 am
Just Joined

Hi

We live in Buddina. Arrived here in November of last year so have not been here long.

How old are your kids. I have a son of 15.

Debs
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:37 am
Marvin for PM

mine are all grown up! 25 & 23...makes me sound old!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:57 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys so whats the plans for the 8th then? what time and where?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Phil-Deb
Hi

We live in Buddina. Arrived here in November of last year so have not been here long.

How old are your kids. I have a son of 15.

Debs
How is your son finding it! we've been hear just over two years, and my son still finds it hard, he's just turned 16yrs?

Paula.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hi guys so whats the plans for the 8th then? what time and where?
Should we say around 7pm? What about the surf club (Mooloolaba) ???
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi there

I am at coolum beach and would love to join your meet up on the 8th of feb. anyone for coffee before then please let me know

lorraine
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cantwait
How is your son finding it! we've been hear just over two years, and my son still finds it hard, he's just turned 16yrs?

Paula.
Hi Paula

We live in Buddina and it is very quiet. My son is finding it really boring here so far. He misses his mates and social life back home. He spends a lot of his time on MSN talking to mates back in UK. We have only been here since November so I am hoping that he will meet some mates here soon. Does your son go to school? Brad isn't going back to school, he took his exams before we left.

Really looking forward to going out on the 8th.

Debs

Last edited by Phil-Deb; Jan 30th 2008 at 12:50 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.