Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Old Jan 14th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Hi i'm Paula, does anyone out there fancy a girls night out maybe round Mooloolaba, leave the guys at home with the kids and a good excuss to make some new friends, also if anyone's around the Buderim area and fancies a coffee then just pm me.

Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:56 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: SUNSHINE COAST GIRLIE MEET UP.

Hi paula im sure we can arrange something, im currently in caloundra but hoping to move back towards mooloolaba, will let some of the girls know on expats im sure they will be up for it.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:33 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi i'm Paula, does anyone out there fancy a girls night out maybe round Mooloolaba, leave the guys at home with the kids and a good excuss to make some new friends, also if anyone's around the Buderim area and fancies a coffee then just pm me.

can i come if i promise to be on me best behaviour, count me in
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:53 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

i wanna come too....
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Great! Let's show them Aussies how to party.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Was thinking maybe the last Fri of the month.??????
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:19 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

OOOOOOHHHH I want to come
I cant come to this one girlies, but I will definitley be up for it when I'm there in june
be sure to have a very nice time and if you can't be good be careful
bec
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:56 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cantwait
Was thinking maybe the last Fri of the month.??????

might be heading south for a few days next week so not sure if ill be able to make that one but beg of feb should be fine with me
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Make it the beg of Feb then, the more the beta.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

vikki glasson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Count me in too.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:19 am
so far so good

so shall we say 1st or 8th or feb in mooloolaba, not sure what its like but cant suggest anywhere else as havent been on a night out yet
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:44 pm

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds great should be a good night there will be a few of us, let us know what the plans are and ill be there, watch out mooloolaba the girls are coming out to play
Old Jan 21st 2008, 2:08 am
Just Joined

vikki glasson is an unknown quantity at this point

The 8th works better for me but if the 1st is prefered I will fit in.
Does anyone mind if I bring the hubby and baby along?
ONLY JOKING!!! Cant wait - in much need of a girls night
Chat soon
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:11 am

I dont mind when either but the 8th does sound better gives me more time to prepare. Vikki i think some of the girls are meeting for a coffee thursday if you fancy it will be up your end just give me a text if u want x
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:22 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by collybabe24
I dont mind when either but the 8th does sound better gives me more time to prepare. Vikki i think some of the girls are meeting for a coffee thursday if you fancy it will be up your end just give me a text if u want x
ok girls put the 8th in ya diarys god what to wear
what time shall we say?
i'll try and make coffee on thursday colleen, but think we might head down to gold coast for a few days, rentals are being a NIGHTMERE but thats a whole new thread
pm'd you x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.