Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?!

Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?!

Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

liamandsaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?!

There is a meet-up being organised for this Sunday at 2pm at Kings beach pool near caloundra if anyone is interested
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Jazzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rach,

Dont seem to be able to send you an email either PM or through here..!
So hopefully you will read this and reply.
Got your PM and yes, love to meetup. If you send me an msg again I can send my no. and we can arrange a meetup!
Speak soon,

Janine
Old Jan 18th 2010, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

butterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nice

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer
Hi There

Just in the process of trying to sort out a rental in Caloundra, but have a business there. I have three kids 11, 8 and 5. Yr6.3 and Prep. They are going to Caloundra City School start in 19 days. Hopefully move in 10 so would love to meet up.

Jane
hi folks, we are moving back to caloundra in march/april to pelican waters, it would be lovely to meet you.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 10:50 am
ClairePagani

Pagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nicePagani-Rennox is just really nice

Originally Posted by liamandsaff
Hi Ya,

We've recently arrived in the Caloundra area and would love to meet up with some friendly, fun loving people!
My husband is a painter, I'm (supposed to be, but the beach is just so close and tempting) looking for work and our kids - son 12 and daughter 11 will be starting Caloundra High and Currimundi primary next year in yrs 8 and 7.
I'm around during the days and we can always manage a beer in the evening somewhere too (with or without kids!).

Cheers and Merry Christmas
The Adams Family
Hi my kids go to Currimundi school and love it. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need any info.
Claire
Old Jan 24th 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Hi All

At last we have secured a rental in Pelican Waters, we move in on the 12th Feb.

Jane
Old Jan 24th 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

butterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nice

Hi All

At last we have secured a rental in Pelican Waters, we move in on the 12th Feb.

Jane
Good luck with the move jane, where in pelican are you moving to? we are moving back to pelican in april, its a really nice area.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

We are moving into Mathew Crescent

Where abouts are you?

Jane
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

We are moving into Mathew Crescent

Where abouts are you?

Jane
hi jane, we are at mahogany drive near the golf club. I bet you cant wait to move in and get settled, how exciting!
If there is anything thing we can help with in april when we get there just give us a shout.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Really excited can't wait to get back into the land of the living. I looked at a house on Kundar but that wasn't available till Mid march so just wasn't practical. Good luck with the move in April hopefully i will be settled by then and i will be able to help you a little.

Jane