British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/sunshine-coast-coffee-anyone-644687/)

liamandsaff Dec 14th 2009 3:15 am

Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?!

Hi Ya,

We've recently arrived in the Caloundra area and would love to meet up with some friendly, fun loving people!
My husband is a painter, I'm (supposed to be, but the beach is just so close and tempting) looking for work and our kids - son 12 and daughter 11 will be starting Caloundra High and Currimundi primary next year in yrs 8 and 7.
I'm around during the days and we can always manage a beer in the evening somewhere too (with or without kids!).

Cheers and Merry Christmas
The Adams Family

Jazzy1 Dec 17th 2009 11:52 pm

Re: Sunshine Coast.....coffee anyone?!

Originally Posted by liamandsaff (Post 8170171)
Hi Ya,

We've recently arrived in the Caloundra area and would love to meet up with some friendly, fun loving people!
My husband is a painter, I'm (supposed to be, but the beach is just so close and tempting) looking for work and our kids - son 12 and daughter 11 will be starting Caloundra High and Currimundi primary next year in yrs 8 and 7.
I'm around during the days and we can always manage a beer in the evening somewhere too (with or without kids!).

Cheers and Merry Christmas
The Adams Family

Hiya,

Im a bit late in replying to this msg, but we too have just moved to Caloundra and would love to meet new folks. We have 2 kiddies, age 9 and 6 who have settled into Meridan State college.
So, if still up for meets, let me know!!

Merry Christmas from the Clive clan!:thumbsup:

HoveRuss Dec 22nd 2009 10:19 am

I'm even later to this but would love to meet up for a coffee. Just arrived and staying with friends in mooloolah, we move into our house in kawana forest in january, so after the crissy and move we'll be pretty damn sociable!

Drop me a line and we'll arrange something for the new year?

Regards

Russ

liamandsaff Dec 22nd 2009 10:25 am

Originally Posted by HoveRuss (Post 8191232)
I'm even later to this but would love to meet up for a coffee. Just arrived and staying with friends in mooloolah, we move into our house in kawana forest in january, so after the crissy and move we'll be pretty damn sociable!

Drop me a line and we'll arrange something for the new year?

Regards

Russ

Hi There Russ

Jazzy1 and I are meeting up tomorrow at Kings Beach which is probably really short notice but definitely get in touch for after christmas adn we'll catch up.
Have a lovely Christmas and good luck with the move

Saff

Ipritchard66 Dec 27th 2009 3:28 am

we too live in caloundra, got a daughter who is 13. will be up for any coffee meet ups . just let us know when & where.

liamandsaff Dec 29th 2009 5:42 am

Originally Posted by Ipritchard66 (Post 8198664)
we too live in caloundra, got a daughter who is 13. will be up for any coffee meet ups . just let us know when & where.

Hi There,
Will certainly let you know - i'm sure we'll organise something after new year. It'll be good to see you.
:D

camacazi Jan 5th 2010 10:03 am

Originally Posted by liamandsaff (Post 8202789)
Hi There,
Will certainly let you know - i'm sure we'll organise something after new year. It'll be good to see you.
:D

oh, lots in caloundra...we've been here 9 months now & loving it. kids go to meridan too, aged 6 & 8. living in little mountain where there are a few other expats.

Jazzy1 Jan 6th 2010 11:30 am

Hiya,
Saw your post about living in Caloundra. We live in Little Mountain and my kiddies probably know yours!

Would be good to meet if you want in the hols? Just send an email and let me know.!

aussiedreamer Jan 6th 2010 7:51 pm

Hi There

Just in the process of trying to sort out a rental in Caloundra, but have a business there. I have three kids 11, 8 and 5. Yr6.3 and Prep. They are going to Caloundra City School start in 19 days. Hopefully move in 10 so would love to meet up.

Jane

liamandsaff Jan 8th 2010 9:13 am

Hi All,

We are heading to Moffat Beach for a swim and brunch (fry up on the bbq's!) on Sunday morning if anyone fancies catching up.

Would love to see you all! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Saff

aussiedreamer Jan 8th 2010 7:47 pm

what time sunday, my early might not be yours.

jane

liamandsaff Jan 8th 2010 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer (Post 8229884)
what time sunday, my early might not be yours.

jane

Hey Jane - not sure, do you think 9-10am is ok? We are usually down there about 7.30 for a quick swim but i think that would be too early what with it being sunday and all!!

aussiedreamer Jan 9th 2010 11:29 am

Hi Liam

No that's fine for us. We currently have a 1hr 45 drive but the boys want to head to the surf so that's fine for us. I also need to sort out a flood at work.

Jane

aussiedreamer Jan 10th 2010 10:55 am

Hi There

Sorry we missed you this morning as we didn't get there till 11. Will have to arrange another one.

Jane

liamandsaff Jan 12th 2010 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer (Post 8234228)
Hi There

Sorry we missed you this morning as we didn't get there till 11. Will have to arrange another one.

Jane

Hey Jane - i've pm'd you
Saff