Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Old Jul 13th 2010, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Just a few spots left, it must be the bakewell tart and real chips that are getting everyone.

You can pop in and get your tickets for the night at Chilli Jam Cafe, Bulcock Street Caloundra and tell them that I sent you.
hi guys looking forward to meeting some new faces fri night
WHO'S coming
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi Debs,

Lots from all different place so don;t know them all myself which is good I like meeting new people.

I can smell the bakewell tart already
Old Jul 14th 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi Debs,

Lots from all different place so don;t know them all myself which is good I like meeting new people.

I can smell the bakewell tart already

can we take beer & wine BYO as some places dont allow beer ?? we will b there around 6,45 xx
debs x
Old Jul 14th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Hi

Me and my OH will be there about 6.30pm. Will be great to meet some new faces as only been here a couple of months.

Jane and Andi
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer
Hi

Me and my OH will be there about 6.30pm. Will be great to meet some new faces as only been here a couple of months.

Jane and Andi
it will b lovely to meet u Jane and Andi , wow only couple months here so all still new we hav been here 7yrs but thought it would b nice to meet some new people ,
We r prob going to Mooloolaba surf club after to meet a couple of friends if anyone fancy it , cu all tomoz night ,
X Debs x
Old Jul 15th 2010, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Hi Poppy

Look forward to it. Been in Oz just under 3 but this area 6months so need to start getting out and about. Walked this morning at 5.30am with a freind from Kings to dicky and back. Beautiful when the sun came up.

See you tonight

Jane
Old Jul 17th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Was a great night not eaten for a couple of days the real chips and bakewell tarts did it for me I think the Ibiza night will be great.

Hope you all enjoyed next one 20th of August xxx
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Was a great night not eaten for a couple of days the real chips and bakewell tarts did it for me I think the Ibiza night will be great.

Hope you all enjoyed next one 20th of August xxx
thanks for good night , oo i did hav hangover nxt day

lovely to meet some new faces, xx
debs x
Old Jul 21st 2010, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Yes great night and definately up for the next one one the 20th
Old Jul 21st 2010, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes it was x