Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Old Jun 6th 2010, 1:07 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Originally Posted by camacazi
only problem is a lot of us have no babysitters
is it on carianne? chilli jam? how about including walkers cheese and onion, wotsits and mini cheddars
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

We're up for it would be great to meet some new freinds. If anyonw would like a good babysitter we have two great contacts. And both are highly recommended

Jane
Old Jun 10th 2010, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes we would still be up for it , we dont need babysitters but its great someone has contacts for good ones , its good to hav adults only from time to time ,
Old Jun 11th 2010, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

I am getting the info this weekend so please watch this space. I know a really good babysitter who charges 10 dollars and works at a daycare centre so is qualified etc.

She is in Caloundra so PM me if anyone is interested as she is my neighbour.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camacazi
only problem is a lot of us have no babysitters

Maybe we can go too and Chloe can sit for us both
Old Jun 14th 2010, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Maybe we can go too and Chloe can sit for us both
good idea lynn!!
Old Jun 14th 2010, 5:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

For those needing babysitters but obviously not knowing enough people, here's a website that should help. A poster (not been around for a while) used to be listed. All their qualifications are listed and you can check out their details, I think you can see recommendations if you sign up. Not used the site myself, mine were old enough to leave alone when we were brave enough to go out without them
Old Jun 16th 2010, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

still waiting everyone
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

Ok so here goes adult only night $30 a ticket includes a complimentary drink, large british buffet, music and british theme, some old music etc. Then the great thing is you can BYO (much cheaper) it is on the 16th of July 6 - 10pm There are a limited number of places as it is ticket only and they will not be avialable on the door.

If this is a success we plan to have an Ibiza night

PM if you want to come.

Carrianne
Old Jun 17th 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi,

Ok so here goes adult only night $30 a ticket includes a complimentary drink, large british buffet, music and british theme, some old music etc. Then the great thing is you can BYO (much cheaper) it is on the 16th of July 6 - 10pm There are a limited number of places as it is ticket only and they will not be avialable on the door.

If this is a success we plan to have an Ibiza night

PM if you want to come.

Carrianne
sounds good but a 6pm start on a friday might b pusing it for us but if ok would b there around 7,30ish ,
Old Jun 17th 2010, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes it starts at 6pm until 10pm due to licence so anytime.

Let me know if you want tickets PM me and I will add you to the list as first come first served.

Cannot wait for my eccles cakes and scotch eggs and hedgehog cheese and pickle.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Yes it starts at 6pm until 10pm due to licence so anytime.

Let me know if you want tickets PM me and I will add you to the list as first come first served.

Cannot wait for my eccles cakes and scotch eggs and hedgehog cheese and pickle.
ahhh but have you got pudding, chips and gravy? lol had mates teasing us recently with hollands pies and puddings.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

No worries have a great birthday
Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HI everyone,

I have details so send me a PM now please.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Just a few spots left, it must be the bakewell tart and real chips that are getting everyone.

You can pop in and get your tickets for the night at Chilli Jam Cafe, Bulcock Street Caloundra and tell them that I sent you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.