Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Old May 23rd 2010, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

My friend is thinking of having a British night in her restaurant with the old style DJ and food, etc, it would be a ticket thing not costing too much though.

Do you think there would be much interest ?????
Old May 23rd 2010, 6:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine Coast -Back to the UK party

Originally Posted by Carrianne
My friend is thinking of having a British night in her restaurant with the old style DJ and food, etc, it would be a ticket thing not costing too much though.

Do you think there would be much interest ?????
Might be worth a trip up - I'm sure I can rustle up a few other Brits up that way too Whereabouts is the restaurant? Be good to catch up with you again too!!
Old May 23rd 2010, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

In Caloundra itself, goof old fashioned (really bad like benidorm DJ) for a laugh, will take notes on food too.

Let me know if you get some numbers love
Old May 23rd 2010, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

In Caloundra itself, goof old fashioned (really bad like benidorm DJ) for a laugh, will take notes on food too.

Let me know if you get some numbers love
oh that sounds like a good laugh!! know a few more that would go to! kids allowed?
what resturaunt is it?
Old May 23rd 2010, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes I think so, will get details off her as we only discussed it on Friday night Keep your eye on this post.
Old May 23rd 2010, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Yes I think so, will get details off her as we only discussed it on Friday night Keep your eye on this post.
sounds good
Old May 23rd 2010, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Just spoke to her she is going to speak to OH and we an organise, should be good fun as she is a grea chef too, we could have mini yorkshire puddings black pudding and my favourite scotch eggs

Any ideas for British party food

The sausage cheese and pickle hedgehog
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Just spoke to her she is going to speak to OH and we an organise, should be good fun as she is a grea chef too, we could have mini yorkshire puddings black pudding and my favourite scotch eggs

Any ideas for British party food

The sausage cheese and pickle hedgehog
pork pies, mini cornish pasties.........ooh yum
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Actually the place they have does stuff like lamb Casserole and dumplings and it sold out before lunch .

I am think Jam roly poly and custard in minature, hot pot with a crust.
lovely stodgy stuff ..............mmm off to the gym I go
Old May 23rd 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

Actually the place they have does stuff like lamb Casserole and dumplings and it sold out before lunch .

I am think Jam roly poly and custard in minature, hot pot with a crust.
lovely stodgy stuff ..............mmm off to the gym I go
Oh this sounds like something we would be interested in and would probably have friends who would come along too. Keep us informed of ticket price and dates.
Old May 24th 2010, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like fun , what about adult only for a change ,
Old May 24th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes sounds good too will let her know
Old May 25th 2010, 7:30 am
Just Joined

eldublee is an unknown quantity at this point

just lemme know when n where n il be there for sure
will be good to get to meet some of you x
Old May 25th 2010, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

poppy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eldublee
just lemme know when n where n il be there for sure
will be good to get to meet some of you x
yes should b good fun , not been to a BE meet up for ages so will b nice to meet some new people ,
Old May 25th 2010, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppy14
sounds like fun , what about adult only for a change ,
only problem is a lot of us have no babysitters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.