Sunshine Coast

Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

bradburns2 is on a distinguished road
Default Sunshine Coast

Hi all, please give your opinions on the different areas of the Sunshine Coast and why you like or dislike them.

Thanks in advance, Lisa.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:24 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast

Just PM'd you!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by emelems
Just PM'd you!

Hi did you have any joy with your query ....I posted a similar question. Would love to know what you find out, helps in choosing the best area then place to stay thanks
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by obogk
Hi did you have any joy with your query ....I posted a similar question. Would love to know what you find out, helps in choosing the best area then place to stay thanks
Do a search on the various towns and areas of the Sunshine Coast. There are thousands of threads on BE about it as it is such a large area.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by obogk
Hi obogk,

I have only really been to Caloundra and Mooloolaba, from what i've seen all of Caloundra is nice, Kings beach, Shelly beach, Moffatt beach, Bulcock beach and Dickie beach ( I think they are all Caloundra apart from Mooloolaba).

I have been told that the Peregian beach area is a nice place and family orientated.

We are going up to the Sunshine Coast again next weekend to have a look at some other areas. The reason that we only seem to know about Caloundra is because my hubby needs to travel into Brisbane each day to go to tafe and Caloundra is at the southern end of the sunshine coast.

Where do you live at the moment?
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bradburns2
Hi obogk,

I have only really been to Caloundra and Mooloolaba, from what i've seen all of Caloundra is nice, Kings beach, Shelly beach, Moffatt beach, Bulcock beach and Dickie beach ( I think they are all Caloundra apart from Mooloolaba).

I have been told that the Peregian beach area is a nice place and family orientated.

We are going up to the Sunshine Coast again next weekend to have a look at some other areas. The reason that we only seem to know about Caloundra is because my hubby needs to travel into Brisbane each day to go to tafe and Caloundra is at the southern end of the sunshine coast.

Where do you live at the moment?
Can he not transfer to sunshine coast TAFE what course is he doing?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fific
Can he not transfer to sunshine coast TAFE what course is he doing?
Hiya fific,

He's studying Furniture making and they don't run that course at Nambour tafe on Sunshine Coast. It's a shame they didn't though, it would have made life much easier.

Lisa