Wikiposts

sunshine coast

Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:27 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: sunshine coast

Hi Guys,

has anyone got an address for the Kawana Hotel.

looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MenAtWork
Hi Guys,

has anyone got an address for the Kawana Hotel.

looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve
It's on Nicklin way and corner of point cartwright drive (Kawana shopping world on the other side of point cartwright drive).
It's set back with car parks in front, red rooster is next to it.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kitty4
It's on Nicklin way and corner of point cartwright drive (Kawana shopping world on the other side of point cartwright drive).
It's set back with car parks in front, red rooster is next to it.
I might come actually, could do with a drink after such a week!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:35 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I was just wondering can anyone turn up on Sat?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

leesuewright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billy flymo
hi sorry to but in, but we are looking to move to your area, we comimg over very soon early may .i was wondering if you coud tell us a bit about the area , we are looking to , buy but rent first, we are both really green and need help. any chance! of a bit of advise,,please sue
Hi no problem what do you want to know /? send me a pm and i will reply. (just click on the name )

Cheers Lee
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danbex85
Hi,

I was just wondering can anyone turn up on Sat?
Of course. Anyone at all can turn up - will be great to see you all (unless you are the so called buyers of our UK house that have just pulled out at the point of signing contracts for a petty reason!!! - I might not feel to chilled about that):curse: :curse: .
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Hi all, I will have to keep my eye on this thread as we are moving to either the Gold coast or Sunshine coast area from Derby the first week in May.
The OH fancies the sunshine coast so its favorite at the mo.
My son will be 17 and he is looking to continue his education so schools etc will be a deciding factor.
I am a production manager did you all manage to sort work out easily enough?
Hopefuly if all continues to go well we might be beging an invite to one of your meets soon.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:54 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: sunshine coast

Of course. Anyone at all can turn up - will be great to see you all (unless you are the so called buyers of our UK house that have just pulled out at the point of signing contracts for a petty reason!!! - I might not feel to chilled about that):curse: :curse: .
Lucky for us we are not the buyers of your house back in the uk, so we might see you all on Sat after all!! Not too sure what are plans are yet, we are a bit worried about the age factor as we are 21years old. I dont really think its a problem but we are just a bit nervous about meeting everyone!!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by danbex85
Lucky for us we are not the buyers of your house back in the uk, so we might see you all on Sat after all!! Not too sure what are plans are yet, we are a bit worried about the age factor as we are 21years old. I dont really think its a problem but we are just a bit nervous about meeting everyone!!
I'm going to print off a B.E. MEET. sign and stick it on the table so at least we won't all be walking round looking lost.

Look forward to meeting everyone, the more the better everone is welcome.
Paula.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cantwait
I'm going to print off a B.E. MEET. sign and stick it on the table so at least we won't all be walking round looking lost.

Look forward to meeting everyone, the more the better everone is welcome.
Paula.
That's a good idea, as we ended up with 2 groups at the last meet up as it is hard to identify when you don't know folks.

By the way, for anyone who isn't sure when they get there, or if you are there first, the table/s are reserved under the name 'Maureen'.

See you tomorrow.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

That's a good idea, as we ended up with 2 groups at the last meet up as it is hard to identify when you don't know folks.

By the way, for anyone who isn't sure when they get there, or if you are there first, the table/s are reserved under the name 'Maureen'.

See you tomorrow.
Great! thank you for booking the table.

Paula.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

leesuewright is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: sunshine coast

Apology.
As we were moving house we had trouble with the movers and were therefore unable to make the meeting . I hope it was a success, and another is planned for the future?

Lee Sue and boys.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

kerry and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone. We have just arrived in Caloundra and would love to meet up with some people who have been in the same situation as us. So we were wondering whether you were planning another time to meet up?

Also, if any of you are plumbers here on the Sunshine Coast, we would really appreciate some advice on the situation regarding getting a licence. Any help would be really appreciated!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 3:15 pm
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kerry and rich
Hi everyone. We have just arrived in Caloundra and would love to meet up with some people who have been in the same situation as us. So we were wondering whether you were planning another time to meet up?

Also, if any of you are plumbers here on the Sunshine Coast, we would really appreciate some advice on the situation regarding getting a licence. Any help would be really appreciated!
Can't help with the Plumbers License but if you want to meet up one night for a jar or too we've been in caloundra for about 2 weeks, arrived from Derby.

pm me if you fancy it.

Steve
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

S J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant future

Hi

We live in Woombye and I work in Caloundra - been in Aus 4 years now - missed the last meet but happy to meet up for a beer. Hubby keen golfer so if anyone fancies a round!! Daughter aged 15 is happy to email/chat to other teenagers about her experiences moving to Aus - she is always on msn chatting!! PM me if interested.

SJ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.