Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

"sunny coast girls" nite out .

"sunny coast girls" nite out .

Old Sep 19th 2006, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default "sunny coast girls" nite out .

hi all,
some of us are getting together on Fri at Mooloolaba surf club for dinner , drinks [lots of ] & maybe a boogie if the band is ok , i did mention this to some of you last sun at the meet , we will be meeting outside club at about 7 ish if any of you would like to join in , this is not for brits only so bring your Aussies mates ,
think there is about 9 of us at mo .

sorry its a bit short notice , xx debs xx
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of
Default Re: "sunny coast girls" nite out .

Have a fantastic time and don't drink too much - well, enough to think you can dance . I will be touching down in the UK on Friday, so won't make it. Maybe the next one.
Rachel x
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RReed
Have a fantastic time and don't drink too much - well, enough to think you can dance . I will be touching down in the UK on Friday, so won't make it. Maybe the next one.
Rachel x
have a great time in uk , cant promise we wont drink to much though !! lol . . we will call on you next time round . xx debs xx
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by debreeve
have a great time in uk , cant promise we wont drink to much though !! lol . . we will call on you next time round . xx debs xx
Hi Debs.

Well me and Vikk could do with a good Girly night out so count us in.

DEBS.
PAULA.
VIKK.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Debs.

Well me and Vikk could do with a good Girly night out so count us in.

DEBS.
PAULA.
VIKK.
[COLOR=Magenta]thats good , we can add
helen ,
kayla ,
sue [meeting us in there later ,
sarah,
julie .
amy
& lisa so far .
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=thats good , we can add
helen , she has only been here about 2 weeks .
kayla my aussie neighbour ,
sue,another aussie, meeting us in there later ,
sarah,
julie & amy.
lisa,
QUOTE]
this is a message to Michelle , we met at meet on sun , have text u about Fri nite but not heard from u so maybe i took wrong number , hope u can make it .

& of course this is open to non sunny coasters , just add your name .

& just to add to u who will be arriving shortly , we are also planning a "Melbourne cup day" which is on the 7th Nov this yr , will be going to the surf club for the day for girlie lunch , a few bets on the horses & then to party with the band , hubby's welcome to join us later if want .
so be thinking about your outfits & hats girls !!! .
Old Sep 20th 2006, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

will see you in a few weeks guys.

Have the best time

hugs Lace xx
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lacey21
will see you in a few weeks guys.

Have the best time

hugs Lace xx
let us know when u arrive so u can join us next time .

& by the way girls we may have a change of venue as its the grand final with Brisbane broncos & have been told the surf club could be really packed with guys watching the footie . yuk
Julie & i are going to check out somewhere Else tomorrow , will keep u posted .
xx debs xx
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

let us know when u arrive so u can join us next time .

& by the way girls we may have a change of venue as its the grand final with Brisbane broncos & have been told the surf club could be really packed with guys watching the footie . yuk
Julie & i are going to check out somewhere Else tomorrow , will keep u posted .
xx debs xx
Hi Debs.

Add my mate Nicola she's coming too!

So that's.

NICOLA.
DEBS.
PAULA.
VIKK.
HELEN.
KAYLA.
SUE.
SARAH.
JULIA.
AMY.
LISA.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Debs.

Add my mate Nicola she's coming too!

So that's.

NICOLA.
DEBS.
PAULA.
VIKK.
HELEN.
KAYLA.
SUE.
SARAH.
JULIA.
AMY.
LISA.

thanks Paula , i think we have a couple more ,

GEE,
LEAH,
SO THATS MAKE 13 SO FAR ,
THE VENUE IS BACK AT THE SURF CLUB NOW !!
BUS WILL PICK SOME OF US UP AT JULIES AROUND 6.30.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Will be at the Nov meet for Defo

hugs Lace

have the best time xx
Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

S**t lock up your sons!! watch out Mooey :scared: I'll keep me eyes open for a dozen legless Sheilas' I'll get a round in if my lot see yers
Old Sep 21st 2006, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SBUK
S**t lock up your sons!! watch out Mooey :scared: I'll keep me eyes open for a dozen legless Sheilas' I'll get a round in if my lot see yers
Yep that will be us by the end of the evening. legless for shore.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Yep that will be us by the end of the evening. legless for shore.
should be a good nite girlie's , found out that me , myself & Strauss are playing .

& then what with all the drunken footie guys out there

xxx debs xxx
Old Sep 21st 2006, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

should be a good nite girlie's , found out that me , myself & Strauss are playing .

& then what with all the drunken footie guys out there

xxx debs xxx
After a crawl around the front..we off to a mates boat moored around at the yacht club...plenty of room bring your wings just in case babe overboard!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.