Wikiposts

Sunny

Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:34 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunny

Originally posted by walaj
Have you not seen the news reports over the last few years in the UK? Scenes like this and worst (cars abandoned because the water is too deep), will be awaiting PBs return.

PB - surely you must be happy that your water tank is full?

You have never seen real rain yet but come to the land of plenty and sample some , plus blackouts because of crap overhead power very third world.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:49 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by walaj
Have you not seen the news reports over the last few years in the UK? Scenes like this and worst (cars abandoned because the water is too deep), will be awaiting PBs return.

PB - surely you must be happy that your water tank is full?
Look son lived in the UK 30 odd years and the rain there is like more like a light shower compared to here , has the thought passed your limited mind that you are trying to escape to better weather ?
Any rain here bring car smashes all over the place , the roads are shite.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:54 am
Perthguy1

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Look son lived in the UK 30 odd years and the rain there is like more like a light shower compared to here , has the thought passed your limited mind that you are trying to escape to better weather ?
Any rain here bring car smashes all over the place , the roads are shite.

I think I would much prefer to get the years rainfall over in 4 months with heavy rain(also the temps are still quite nice) than have it shower for most of the year.
As for the roads, they are in far better condition than the UK from what I can remember. We don't have the freezing weather to wreck them.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

The doors open at the OB and its peeing down as it will now untill October on and off , you only need 1 week to see all of Perth theres bugger all here.

Oh, Woe is me! It's raining again and me glasses are all foggy again. Bloody third world Gubberment cann't even wipe me bloody glasses, let alone blow me nose for me! Why can't it rain beer like in good old Blighty! Oh, Woe is me!
Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:58 am
Banned

Originally posted by Perthguy1
I think I would much prefer to get the years rainfall over in 4 months with heavy rain(also the temps are still quite nice) than have it shower for most of the year.
As for the roads, they are in far better condition than the UK from what I can remember. We don't have the freezing weather to wreck them.
Great get real piss on the roads here and 10 seconds later its a pile up , as for the winter in Perth it blows a gale and pees its down at the same time , ever heard of wind chill?

Old Apr 13th 2003, 12:03 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Oh, Woe is me! It's raining again and me glasses are all foggy again. Bloody third world Gubberment cann't even wipe me bloody glasses, let alone blow me nose for me! Why can't it rain beer like in good old Blighty! Oh, Woe is me!

Look son could not give could not give a flying Flick about the weather here its a still a third world nowhere rain or shine .

TRAFFIC lights at a busy Perth intersection were out of action for more than 17 hours yesterday – despite claims that the system would be fixed after a fatal accident 13 days ago.

The intersection of Canning Highway and Sleat Rd, Applecross, was blacked out at 5.30pm on Friday by storm damage to a nearby power pole.

Police were called to control the busy intersection during peak-hour Friday night traffic.

Western Power was able to restore electricity to houses and shops in the immediate area, but could not supply power to the traffic lights until 10am yesterday – 16 1/2 hours after they first went out.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 12:07 pm
Perthguy1

Great get real piss on the roads here and 10 seconds later its a pile up , as for the winter in Perth it blows a gale and pees its down at the same time , ever heard of wind chill?

Whe ANY road has had months of no rain, and then suddenly gets wet they are going to be slippery. Ppl should know to be careful.
This doen't happen in UK because the roads NEVER get too long without getting wet.

Duh, of course I have, but there is wind in UK too.

While we are on the subject of weather, did anyone coming from the UK notice how many more stars there are in the sky,for the fist few weeks I used to sit in the garden for hours looking up at them.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 12:12 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Perthguy1

While we are on the subject of weather, did anyone coming from the UK notice how many more stars there are in the sky,for the fist few weeks I used to sit in the garden for hours looking up at them.
Just cut down on the medication and a lot of them stars will go its a common problem.
The main problem with the roads here is piss poor cars leaking oil on them , then a sight shower and bang its what you except in a third world country.
PS Perth is the worlds second windest Capital (state) city .

Old Apr 13th 2003, 12:45 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Just cut down on the medication and a lot of them stars will go its a common problem.
The main problem with the roads here is piss poor cars leaking oil on them , then a sight shower and bang its what you except in a third world country.
PS Perth is the worlds second windest Capital (state) city .

Only stars seen by the Worlds Whiniest Draughtsman is between falling face first into an ashtray in the OB and passing out from an overdose of Draught Horse Widdle.

Accumulated rubber tyre dust, not oil, causes slickness, the ignorant are constantly reminded but constantly choose ignorance.

Windage is in direct proportion to Buttie consumption, elevating Aus most Pom infested city, Perth, to it's dubious status.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 12:55 pm
Banned

Accumulated rubber tyre dust, not oil, causes slickness, the ignorant are constantly reminded but constantly choose ignorance.

Windage is in direct proportion to Buttie consumption, elevating Aus most Pom infested city, Perth, to it's dubious status.
So in your opinion the tossers doing burnouts are making the roads unsafe?

Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:02 pm
Banned

So in your opinion the tossers doing burnouts are making the roads unsafe?

In my experience, "the tossers doing burnouts" making the roads unsafe are Dreamy Pommie Bastards on their way home from the daily milking. Should cover the roads with bauxite, might make for some more interesting antics.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:06 pm
Banned

In my experience, "the tossers doing burnouts" making the roads unsafe are Dreamy Pommie Bastards on their way home from the daily milking. Should cover the roads with bauxite, might make for some more interesting antics.
I always thought Tarmac was a great Bristish invention , then you lads got it and turned it into black ice to keep the wreckers in a job.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:24 pm
Banned

I always thought Tarmac was a great Bristish invention , then you lads got it and turned it into black ice to keep the wreckers in a job.

Edgar Purnell Hooley the inventor of Tarmac was another Brutish Bastard who did not calculate the consequences of his actions. So Dreamy, that as with Dunlop, he could not see his invention would lead devastation of the World and the deaths of millions at the hands of Pommie and ex-Pommie Sepo car drivers.

We tried your Brutish inventions and found them wanting. Time to tar an feather you.
Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:32 pm
Banned

Edgar Purnell Hooley the inventor of Tarmac was another Brutish Bastard who did not calculate the consequences of his actions. So Dreamy, that as with Dunlop, he could not see his invention would lead devastation of the World and the deaths of millions at the hands of Pommie and ex-Pommie Sepo car drivers.

We tried your Brutish inventions and found them wanting. Time to tar an feather you.

So hard to be humble coming from a country that has shaped the world as we know it , it has made the odd mistake such as Australia but given its output it can afford the odd runt.

http://britannia.com/panorama/ideas.html

Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:54 pm
Banned

So hard to be humble coming from a country that has shaped the world as we know it , it has made the odd mistake such as Australia but given its output it can afford the odd runt.

http://britannia.com/panorama/ideas.html

MadDogs and Dreamers. 12G years of galactic evolution, 4.5G years of planetary evolution, 3.6 G years of genetic evolution. Felled in a blink by MadDogs and Dreamers. And all they can think to be proud of is how quickly they managed the destruction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.