Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunderland Meet anybody?

Sunderland Meet anybody?

Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:29 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunderland Meet anybody?

I have been to a couple of meets in the north-east, and they have always been quite far from where we live.

So I wondered if anyone was up for a Sunderland meet?

Anyone is welcome
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:12 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunderland Meet anybody?

Hi Angela,

Bit far for us to travel this time but good luck in organising one - you got that house on the market yet???
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:52 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Hi Angela,

Bit far for us to travel this time but good luck in organising one - you got that house on the market yet???
What do you think

I can't bring myself to do it til I get my visa, just in case it all goes pear shaped :scared:
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I have been to a couple of meets in the north-east, and they have always been quite far from where we live.

Anyone is welcome
Hi Tiawamutu,
why dont you hold it at the stadium of light on a match day cos it will be empty. chuckle chuckle
Hows it going, We are just waiting for the visa now.
1 question wor lass is registered with the ANMC how does she register with the WA nursey people cheers
TASK
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:40 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Then you just take it off the market don't be scared :scared: :scared: :scared: go for it then we can have a Sunderland meet at Alice Springs.

We can all wear red and white tops so we can spot each other...LOL.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone is welcome
We are just at the beginning of the process, so we would be up for it. Just keep us posted of where and when.
Cheers Mick
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by task
Hi Tiawamutu,
why dont you hold it at the stadium of light on a match day cos it will be empty. chuckle chuckle
Hows it going, We are just waiting for the visa now.
1 question wor lass is registered with the ANMC how does she register with the WA nursey people cheers
TASK
Hi Task,

You not up for the meet? When did you send off your visa?

Here is the link for WA nursing board website where you can download the application form etc:

http://www.nbwa.org.au/2/12/50/Information_for.pm
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by mick69
We are just at the beginning of the process, so we would be up for it. Just keep us posted of where and when.
Cheers Mick
I'll see if we get many more people interested then I'll arrange a date
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

You know me, I'll come if I can make it

Why dont you have it somewhere in the centre then me and the kids can have a shopping day

Tracey
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
You know me, I'll come if I can make it

Why dont you have it somewhere in the centre then me and the kids can have a shopping day

Tracey
Yeah of course Sunderland is all shops (you'll be pleased to know) and there's no such thing really as a centre, as it's not that big. The train station is right in the middle, so easy access

Weatherspoon's is a nice pub (there are 2).

Do you think we should go for Saturday or Sunday?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:56 pm

Anybody else fancy a nice meet before Xmas
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Hi Task,

You not up for the meet? When did you send off your visa?

Here is the link for WA nursing board website where you can download the application form etc:

http://www.nbwa.org.au/2/12/50/Information_for.pm
Cheers for the info
yes we are up for the met but it all depends on our shifts,its a busy time ,the run up to x-mas.
our visa was lodged on the 5 august by the agent.
hows yours going
see yas soon task
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Chappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to all

Hi Angela,
Yep, pencil us in and let us know where and when.
Winter gardens are nice to visit for kids Tracey. Loads to keep them busy!
Col
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:20 am
Just Joined

mr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant future

Anyone is welcome

Yes we like to meet up as we are in the same boat, wife's a nurse going to Perth from Middlesbrough, all depends on which day you would like to meet.

Phil
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by mr&mrsjames
Yes we like to meet up as we are in the same boat, wife's a nurse going to Perth from Middlesbrough, all depends on which day you would like to meet.

Phil
What about the Sat 3rd or Sun 4th December?

Gives people a bit more time to sort shifts out.

Let me know what you think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.