Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sunday arvo on the beach , mooloolaba , wanna come ?

sunday arvo on the beach , mooloolaba , wanna come ?

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default sunday arvo on the beach , mooloolaba , wanna come ?

hi all ,
some of us are meeting on beach tomorrow arvo [sun] going to sit & chill out & some going to water ski etc as should be taking the boats , may play a bit of volley ball as well ,
all ages welcome to come join in the fun . its not just for Expats so bring your aussie mates .
our boys will be joining us , Louis 20 , nick 23 .

from about midday at the spit end of Mooloolaba beach ,

hope to see you then
luv debs xx
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: sunday arvo on the beach , mooloolaba , wanna come ?

Originally Posted by debreeve
hi all ,
some of us are meeting on beach tomorrow arvo [sun] going to sit & chill out & some going to water ski etc as should be taking the boats , may play a bit of volley ball as well ,
all ages welcome to come join in the fun . its not just for Expats so bring your aussie mates .

hope to see you then
luv debs xx
OK SO FAR WE HAVE ,
DEBS & KEV ,
NICK , LOUIS , & PATRICK ,
SUE & BRENT
KYLIE & BROOKE .
GEE , FLETCH & KIDDIES ,
MAGGIE & KIDDIES ,
PAULA , KAYLA & KIDDIES ,
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

hi all ,

hope to see you then
luv debs xx

would like to welcome dmc, along to our beach arvo , coming along with her daughter .

Kev is outside getting the boat ready ,
i heard my boys roll in at 3 am this morn so guess they will be ready to get up at lunch time !!!
its a beautiful day out there again so see u all in a few hrs ,
oh & girls i may come off the wagon a bit today & have a few beers !!! . [that didnt last long , lol .]
luv debs
Old Sep 24th 2006, 12:35 pm
dcm
Account Closed

dcm is an unknown quantity at this point

would like to welcome dmc, along to our beach arvo , coming along with her daughter .

Kev is outside getting the boat ready ,
i heard my boys roll in at 3 am this morn so guess they will be ready to get up at lunch time !!!
its a beautiful day out there again so see u all in a few hrs ,
oh & girls i may come off the wagon a bit today & have a few beers !!! . [that didnt last long , lol .]

luv debs
Thanks for organising today -it was nice to see some friendly faces and talk to some grown ups!

Debbie
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dcm
Thanks for organising today -it was nice to see some friendly faces and talk to some grown ups!

Debbie
hi debs & katie ,
thought u v brave for coming along with just u & katie ,
shame it was to rough to water ski etc ,
hope no one got to burnt as it was v hot .
good day had by all i think .

bye for now debs & kev xx