Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Old Oct 8th 2004, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

New thread so everyone knows when and where etc

Sunday 24th October

Western Power Parklands at Kings Park

11am onwards

Look for Simone & Pascal, who will be drapped with little orange flags and bring your picnic stuff!!

so far we have..........

Me, Graham and Oliver
The Newly Weds - Siren and family
Go Banana's
Simone & Pascal
Vegemite Kids
Maggy
Jopaulss
Maxpaxx
Lathlain
Vicky O
natmcg
Kala
Larissa
Sandra
sunchaser
Walla1/Marie66
FalcoThorn
gordys
banytat

Anyone else please sign up and come along for a fab day
Old Oct 8th 2004, 3:10 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

[QUOTE=Swifts]New thread so everyone knows when and where etc

Sunday 24th October

Western Power Parklands at Kings Park

11am onwards

Look for Simone & Pascal, who will be drapped with little orange flags and bring your picnic stuff!!

add three more, Jen Steve and Jason, this parks pretty big so for me as a directionally challenged map reader, where abouts will you be.
Jenny
Old Oct 8th 2004, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jensteve
...as a directionally challenged map reader, where abouts will you be.
Jenny
Wouldn’t worry - you will not fail to hear the Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club....Just listen out for the painfully intense cackling and screeching that will properly scare all the birds away...

Graham

Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

lol Graham!

Hey, are you on here at work too?

Originally Posted by jensteve

add three more, Jen Steve and Jason, this parks pretty big so for me as a directionally challenged map reader, where abouts will you be.
Jenny
Here's a map and the King's park website:
http://www.kpbg.wa.gov.au/cgi-bin/in...maps/menu.html
It's the bit with the cool playground stuff! A bit different now, they've renovated it all, but it's still cool!
And the lake with the island.

Yeah, little orange flags, an orange t-shirt, and a little kid with an union jack t-shirt!

Wow, this is going to be a huge meet!
Hopefully add Nibbs(3) to the list too. And trying to get some more to come....

It better be good weather!!!
(not like this weekend )

Last edited by Simone; Oct 8th 2004 at 5:56 am.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 6:53 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Watch your little 'uns by the unfenced lake everyone. Some kid nearly drowned in there days after it opened.
Old Oct 8th 2004, 7:56 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

We look forward to the next one, have fun

Paul J
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:43 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Watch your little 'uns by the unfenced lake everyone. Some kid nearly drowned in there days after it opened.
yeah, it's a bit scary he?!
We saw a ball going in, a kid running after it, luckily he stopped in time!
It's quite silly, they've taken away the log and stepping stone things, and put things with fences along, but what about the shoreline itself

We're getting there early, and will try and 'get' the bbq's furthest away from the lake.(the ones furthest away the carpark I think they are)

You coming Renth? Pleaaassssse

Thanks Paul, we will
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for that renth, at least we are all aware now of the danger, thanks too Simone was going to suggest we get furthest away from lake as poss to be on safe side......
Old Oct 9th 2004, 12:10 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
You coming Renth? Pleaaassssse
No sure yet, we might be doing somehing else that day, I'll have to check with the Mrs.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

bumping to top as next weekend......
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by renth
No sure yet, we might be doing somehing else that day, I'll have to check with the Mrs.
So?

So, who else? Anyone from Mandurah area? Ok, it's a long drive, but it's worth it!
I saw Yvsie mentioning this meet in another thread!

Oh, and who's picking Jill and Maggy up?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:34 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know who's printing up the name tags as there are WAY more people this time than last and even then, I stuffed a few real names to BE names.

Anyone?? LOL

Siren
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:13 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Siren
I want to know who's printing up the name tags as there are WAY more people this time than last and even then, I stuffed a few real names to BE names.

Anyone?? LOL

Siren
no way, I've already taken the 'recognition' side under my wing ( ) If you've got anything decent in orange, where it!!!!!

But yeah, would be usefull!

P.S. I'm busy emailing a load of wedding pics to you(Brians email)
They're huge, so it's taking ages!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi All
Sorry guys wont be joining you this weekend at the meet, had already committed myself to help the guys out at AQWA didnt realise it was the same weekend.
Hope you all have a great time perhaps see you at the next one.
Joanne
Old Oct 18th 2004, 12:25 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Simone.........................yeah I did mention coming...

only if Jill and Maggy can do a re-run of 'the route'(er hem...not being rude ) of their benny hill dash to join the wedding party!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.