Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Summer on the way

Summer on the way

Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

bithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nice
Default Summer on the way

Well summer is coming here in Brisbane with the first storm of the season hitting a few suburbs yesterday and leaving hail stones......
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Summer on the way

Summer is on the way in Sydney too, it was amazing today, and right now it's still warm out!

Mikey
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:51 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice and warm in Byron Bay tonight! Tho very blustery! Drove thru a great storm in Coffs Habour yesterday !
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Yep Adelaide is warming up nicely
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:26 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Coming over for three days last week in October to validate in Melbourne? Any give me an idea of likely weather - I do know how variable it is, already been in Dec (bloody freezing and rainy - coldest boxing day on record!!) and July - nice warm and sunny with showers!!!?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

stepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
Summer is on the way in Sydney too, it was amazing today, and right now it's still warm out!

Mikey
Try & keep it that way I'm out in 12 days & could do with drying out
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:00 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

BRING IT ON!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:02 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I mean summer, not the hailstones
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
BRING IT ON!
Go on rub it in why don't you
Old Sep 13th 2008, 9:12 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helena39
We didn't even have one
I am sure the highest temperature for Oldham was 22c.
And that was possibly only one day in the whole of the 6 week holidays.
I'm going to have that SAD at this rate and vitamin deficiency
J x
Old Sep 13th 2008, 9:20 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Nudged 30 here on the Northern Beaches yesterday...
Mid twenties today and tomorrow then next weekend it's back above 30 again...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:15 am

You've got your visa, stop whinging!

Weather is shit at the moment anyway....same weather as my parents are having right now. Cold, rainy and windy

Hence the reason I said BRING IT ON
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:49 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
You've got your visa, stop whinging!

Weather is shit at the moment anyway....same weather as my parents are having right now. Cold, rainy and windy

Hence the reason I said BRING IT ON
I have my heating on, I am bloody freezing!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all

Melbourne hit 25 degrees on Friday and Saturday, some showers expected early this week and then back to low to mid twenties by the end of the week. had planty nice days the last 2-3 weeks