Summer Holidays

Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Summer Holidays

With a trip to the UK ruled out as waaaay too expensive Anyone got any great OZ (again) holiday suggestons.

Weve been here 4 years and done Sydney, blue mountains, Victoria, great ocean road and down to phillip island and the Vic Mountains. Been to Magnetic, Hayman and Cairns and surrounds, Adelaide (next please ) and even Canberra, now bearing in mind this is December I think the outback and Darwin are ruled out, done Bris, gold and sun and hinterlands to death. We hate Bali and done the combi round NZ. With respect to perth I doubt its going to offer much that I cant see here considering the 6 hours on a plane.

New and exciting suggestions pleeeease
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:46 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Summer Holidays

Originally posted by jad n rich
With a trip to the UK ruled out as waaaay too expensive Anyone got any great OZ (again) holiday suggestons.

Weve been here 4 years and done Sydney, blue mountains, Victoria, great ocean road and down to phillip island and the Vic Mountains. Been to Magnetic, Hayman and Cairns and surrounds, Adelaide (next please ) and even Canberra, now bearing in mind this is December I think the outback and Darwin are ruled out, done Bris, gold and sun and hinterlands to death. We hate Bali and done the combi round NZ. With respect to perth I doubt its going to offer much that I cant see here considering the 6 hours on a plane.

For an exiting holiday tinged with hidden dark dangers I suggest a weekend peering into the depths of each others souls. For an extreme holiday try your own?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

PS We dont actually holiday that often, but the majority of that was done on the trip from Vic to QLD we took a month to do it in a campa.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by Megalania
For an exiting holiday tinged with hidden dark dangers I suggest a weekend peering into the depths of each others souls. For an extreme holiday try your own?
We have ch-ildren, 7 weeks of stinking hot summer hols we usually end up glaring rather than soul peering No suggestions then?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Tassie?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:14 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

How about Kuala Lumpur and Borneo or KL and Langkawi?
Or Bangkok and Thai Beach?
Los Angeles or San Fran?
Cook Islands, Fiji or Tahiti?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:16 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

We have ch-ildren, 7 weeks of stinking hot summer hols we usually end up glaring rather than soul peering No suggestions then?
Insufficient input for computation. Kids = school holidays?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Instead of Perth, why not somewhere else in Western Straya.
There's plenty

Broome,
Kalbarri
Pinnacles/Wave Rock
Margaret "SHARK ATTACK" River and SW regions...loads a wineries to keep you outta surf.

Or why not Kalgoorlie.......10 blokes to 1 bird here.LOL

Come via the vast Nullabor Plains at your peril!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lucyb
it's hideously expensive to holiday in French Polynesia from Oz (on Oz wages)!!

Closer to Oz isn't as bad...Fiji, Vanuatu, etc

I looked at going to Tahiti & Bora Bora for my hols last year...too expensive.....ended up in Qld (again ) (but had a great time tho )
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:32 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lucyb
How about Kuala Lumpur and Borneo or KL and Langkawi?
Or Bangkok and Thai Beach?
Los Angeles or San Fran?
Maybe you are not yet aware of how expensive flights cost from Australia.
That is why Jad and Rich asked in the first place.

G
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:34 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a suggestion....
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:35 am
wombat42

The most spectacular place l have been on holiday in Australia is Coles Bay in Tasmania, right next to Freycinet national park and
Wineglass bay, in the top 10 of the worlds best beaches.
Fantastic mountain scenery and crystal clear water. Please read the link below.

www.freycinetcolesbay.com/select.htm

Last edited by wombat42; Jul 15th 2004 at 7:38 am.

Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by Muzza04
Instead of Perth, why not somewhere else in Western Straya.
There's plenty

Broome,
Kalbarri
Pinnacles/Wave Rock
Margaret "SHARK ATTACK" River and SW regions...loads a wineries to keep you outta surf.

Or why not Kalgoorlie.......10 blokes to 1 bird here.LOL

Come via the vast Nullabor Plains at your peril!!!!
Marble Bar Summer Holiday Survival School?

The kids will never, ever complain about warm weather ever again.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Grayling
Maybe you are not yet aware of how expensive flights cost from Australia.
That is why Jad and Rich asked in the first place.

G
Grayling!! You're back! Are you going to do an update thread with stories of your travels?..look forwards to hearing how things went.
HP
Old Jul 15th 2004, 7:40 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tassie or Fiji.

Loved both of them.

Fiji $549 PP for 7 nights or
$359 PP for flights only . Alot of the hotels in Fiji do kids stay, play & eat for free with an adult booking.

Im sure you could find some comparable fares to Tassie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.