Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions Please.

Suggestions Please.

Old May 31st 2005, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Suggestions Please.

Hi , I just have a quick question. I sent my Medicals and Police Checks the middle of March and still have heard nothing about my Visa. Is this normal or does it seem to be a long time ? I have an agent who says that there is nothing to worry about, but I am half tempted to phone the CO myself. Our lives are in limbo at the moment and I hate it. We were trying to get to Perth for Sept. so the children could start school for the last term, just to make friends before the holidays. Now this seems a bit unrealistic. Any suggestions or experiences would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:31 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestions Please.

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi , I just have a quick question. I sent my Medicals and Police Checks the middle of March and still have heard nothing about my Visa. Is this normal or does it seem to be a long time ? I have an agent who says that there is nothing to worry about, but I am half tempted to phone the CO myself. Our lives are in limbo at the moment and I hate it. We were trying to get to Perth for Sept. so the children could start school for the last term, just to make friends before the holidays. Now this seems a bit unrealistic. Any suggestions or experiences would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Check out this thread started by Alan collett - this could explain the longer timeline

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305821