Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions please?

Suggestions please?

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:20 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Suggestions please?

Now we are part of the lucky gang that's finally got their grant letter, we can now start planning our little holiday in OZ.

First we plan to go to Sydney to stay with friends for a week or so to see the sights, etc. Then, we plan to drive from Sydney to Adelaide along the Coast, stopping off in Melbourne on the way to see the cats!

Anyway, just wanted to know if there are any nice places to visit along the coast from Sydney to Melbourne or Melbourne to Adelaide that anyone can recommend? Don't want to miss out on OZ's best kept secrets...

Thanks in advance

Theresa
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

kaz101 will become famous soon enoughkaz101 will become famous soon enough

We drove from Adelaide to Melbourne 2 years ago and drove along the Great Ocean Road. The apostles are great, and we were told to go there either at sunrise or sunset. Well there was no way it's be sunrise They were truly beautiful at sunset. However once it got dark I was a bit of a wuss and let my husband drive since I didn't want to hit anything in the dark!

Karen
Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:41 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Have you got a timeline, Theresa????
Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:53 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by paulf
Have you got a timeline, Theresa????

Hi Paul

See my earlier post "We got it!" for rough timeline. I'm at work so I can't remember exact dates.

Theresa