Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions Apprieciated

Suggestions Apprieciated

Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Suggestions Apprieciated

Hi all just need some suggestions for a business name my brother in law in oz has just bought a gardening biz in oz and his business "guru" has suggested using a name beginning with A, seeing as its fairly quiet on here weekends i thought it would pass the time and 200 or so minds are better than 2 thanks in advance Ace
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

When i was debating over a company name ( market trading lol, not taking the p@ss it really was for market trading but still sounds funny ) was that i just took my kids names " Callum & Shannon " and thought " C & S Trading ", i thought it was a great name and it struck me with it's simplicity.Sometimes when you focus too hard on something it becomes too hard to see and you just need to sit back and look from a different angle.

I always thought " Beetroot " was another great name ( after 8 years we now have a cat named " beetroot " lol ).

Paul
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:45 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: Suggestions Apprieciated

Originally posted by ace ventura
Hi all just need some suggestions for a business name my brother in law in oz has just bought a gardening biz in oz and his business "guru" has suggested using a name beginning with A, seeing as its fairly quiet on here weekends i thought it would pass the time and 200 or so minds are better than 2 thanks in advance Ace
me and a mate have been looking at setting up a webdesign company. We've been through so many company names you'd be amazed. Obviously being a web development Co, we felt web presence to be very important. This was out main reason for changing names so often.

with this in mind i thought i'd just point out, 123abc.com is available.

Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:46 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

what about " Sage" I love that name I bought a cat many years ago and the breeder said oh I think her name is sage, it is a really nice name, although when I took her to the vets he said "ok where is onion"... totally ruined it for me
I was thinking all arabian and everything and he was just thinking stuffing!!!

Last edited by sky; Nov 15th 2003 at 8:38 am.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

teresa31 is an unknown quantity at this point

sky,
that was so funny,thanks for making me laugh
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Our last cat was called onion ( saw it on the whiska's advert,the one where the two old granny's are talking about onions private parts )

DON'T DISS THE NAME ONION LOL

OMG :scared: I have a fetish about vegetables....................

Paul
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:54 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

how about...............

A cut above the rest

or

croppers

or

Men at work

boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Nov 14th 2003 at 9:41 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:21 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by teresa31
sky,
that was so funny,thanks for making me laugh
Your Welcome lol it was true though I swear ... couldnt make that one up lol
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:23 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default lol

Originally posted by sky
Your Welcome lol it was true though I swear ... couldnt make that one up lol
but i thought bayleaf............. was the gardner

boomie
xx
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Andy Pandy is an unknown quantity at this point

How about " Cutting Edge " or Cutting Crew ", or " Ace Garden Care" My garden business in Spain is called " Evergreen " check out the website...
www.evergreengardens.com

All the best !
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile gardening name

Hi how about "the little green men" or "one man went to mow"?or however many men you have working.I am a part time gardener in uk and about to come over to Oz-in about 2 weeks.not sure if i'll be doing any gardening as have been told its a bit of a mans world! regards Karen
Old Nov 15th 2003, 8:15 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Sod what you 'business guru' thinks! Try these;

'Shrubs and Tubs',

'Spruces for Bruces',

'Bloomin' Marvelous',

'Forget-us-not',

'Can Yew Tell What It Is, Yet?'

'Gladi's For Laddies'

'Ayres Rockery'

Good Luck,

Steve.