Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A suggestion....

A suggestion....

Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default A suggestion....

The thread about the program coming up on BBC got me thinking. Another forum (specific music band forum) I frequent has a sticky that lists applicable TV appearances. This ensures I don't miss any TV appearances by my favorite band.

Anyway I was wondering could a sticky be setup to do the same for TV programs associated with migrating down under? As well as the new BBC series I know there have been a good few on Sky TV and a new series started last night on RTE (Irish tv station) which features a family emigrating to Brisbane.

Feel free to tell me to shut up if it's a stupid idea
Old Jan 9th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A suggestion....

Originally Posted by gidxg03
The thread about the program coming up on BBC got me thinking. Another forum (specific music band forum) I frequent has a sticky that lists applicable TV appearances. This ensures I don't miss any TV appearances by my favorite band.

Anyway I was wondering could a sticky be setup to do the same for TV programs associated with migrating down under? As well as the new BBC series I know there have been a good few on Sky TV and a new series started last night on RTE (Irish tv station) which features a family emigrating to Brisbane.

Sounds good to me!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Sounds good to me!
Yeah i like the sound of that . constantly searching through sky but can't see the wood for trees mostly .
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03

Not a stupid idea, but if to be honest if we did a sticky thread for every idea that someone wants "stickyed" then the whole front page would be full of them!