sufficant money

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:53 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile sufficant money

Dear all
another question i need help with as i said in numerous threads before we are moving to Perth Tapping area.

What would be an ok amount of monies to start out with my wife will be working i might be.

Thinking on taking £25,000 pounds

will this be enough to start out as we will have to rent
but will be shipping our contents of 3 bed house over

thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: sufficant money

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Dear all
another question i need help with as i said in numerous threads before we are moving to Perth Tapping area.

What would be an ok amount of monies to start out with my wife will be working i might be.

thanks
I have friends who got a loan for 25,000 pounds and managed to survive in Perth for 4 months. Paying rent, bills etc...
Unfortunatley the hubby couldn't find work so they returned to UK, but if your wife is working and hopefully yourself, then you should be ok.

I'm over the road from Tapping. We are getting a brand spanking new pub and restaurant in Tapping/Carramar
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

25000 pounds=50K+ in AUD....they used that up in 4 months or you mean to say they just went back coz he could nto find work ? Hope that later...

50k is plenty honestly......assumptions is one would use it wisely as they know they dont ahve a job....
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

I know a family with 5 kids who don't get any state help or benefits who are renting and survive on less.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:24 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile Re: sufficant money

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
I know a family with 5 kids who don't get any state help or benefits who are renting and survive on less.
thnaks for the advice and help i will need to watch what i am doing but hopefully i will have a job to anyone got any agencys for Autocad technicians

cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

thnaks for the advice and help i will need to watch what i am doing but hopefully i will have a job to anyone got any agencys for Autocad technicians

cheers
Getting by is really easy if you're prepared to have sex with strangers in return for the basics such as bread, milk, nappies etc and as no money changes hands, the tax man looks the other way
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:50 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all

thanks
I know a family that have been getting on fine (have no idea of money levels) on limited budget.

At the end of the day it comes down to gaining employment and working in Oz. If you can live on what you earn you will be fine. What you bring over to some point is irrelevant. You do however need enough to fund the first 6 weeks or so while you await your first paycheck.

Point being - if your earning less than your outgoings only time will determine how long your funds allow you to stay.

The less your fund the more efficient I would expect you to be. I know we were a bit too relaxed on our initial spending and could of cutback or made savings in a number of areas if we had needed too.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:51 am

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

We came over with 25K, and been here 3 months, they money has more or less gone now but we did buy one brand new car, a second hand car for hubby and pay 6 months rent in advance, some furniture, TAFE college fee's, work licences and the rest has been general living expenses. Happily OH has a job now and alls well.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

That is plenty to cone with. We came with about $40,000 and we never spent all of ours. We bought 2 second hand cars and paid for the usual, rent and bond, insurance on cars etc. We still have plenty saved and have even managed to top it up. My husband found work within 2 weeks of arriving so we seemed to settle into everything really well.

Sarah
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:58 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats more than enough - just dont be stupid with it.