Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sufers Weather The Last 2 Weeks

Sufers Weather The Last 2 Weeks

Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Sufers Weather The Last 2 Weeks

Anyone been in Surfers the last 2 weeks if so was the weather good.
Are you wearing t-shirts n shorts in the day and how cold at night.
I'm coming from Perth.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 3:29 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sufers Weather The Last 2 Weeks

Originally Posted by shade8
Anyone been in Surfers the last 2 weeks if so was the weather good.
Are you wearing t-shirts n shorts in the day and how cold at night.
I'm coming from Perth.
Last few weeks have been lovely on The Gold Coast. Thursday just gone was 26C which aint bad for Winter ...

A bit chilly in the evening.

Today is a bit grey tho, but won't last for long ...
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Today is horrible. Cold, wet, gloomy crap weather that I hate Don't know the temperature, but I'm cold, oh and the girls are watching soddin patronising Delia Smith on the TV - feel as though I'm in the UK in winter

Grumble over
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:43 am
JB2
Forum Regular

JB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant future

was there for the past week, left on wednesday. i thought the weather was great, me and my 2 boys were in the sea and getting a lovely sun tan. hopefully will be ok for you also. good luck.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:19 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Today is horrible. Cold, wet, gloomy crap weather that I hate Don't know the temperature, but I'm cold, oh and the girls are watching soddin patronising Delia Smith on the TV - feel as though I'm in the UK in winter

Grumble over

Agreed, but as I said, you know it won't last! ...
Old Jul 16th 2006, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Rained a bit last night and surposed to rain today but so far the sun is out and the sky is blue with no clouds. Just good old Gold coast weather