Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

suburbs in perth

Wikiposts

suburbs in perth

Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future
Default suburbs in perth

Hi,

I am looking at going to the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle and was hoping that someone could reccomend some nice suburbs that we could settle in, the kind of thing that I am looking for is somewhere that has regular public transport to Freo, good schools (primary and high school), nice area, not too expensive to rent a property, hope I am not expecting too much, thanks

Claire
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: suburbs in perth

Hi Claire,

Have you tried a search for "perth suburbs"?

Perth is one of the places we are considering although I can't remember any of the suburbs that are supposed to be nice off hand, I'm sure when I did a similar search it gave some results.

Hope this helps,

Cadman
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future
Default Re: suburbs in perth

thanks cadman will give that a try