Reload this Page >

The suburb selector

The suburb selector

Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

tazkenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The suburb selector

Hi,

It more than likely doesn't work like this in real life - but at least for those of us waiting to go out it gives us something to focus some research on...

I made this when looking at Brisbane, but it can obviously be adapted to anywhere. Just edit the suburbs and desireables etc and research away. The wee smiliy faces can be copied and moved around to help you keep track of where is looking good for you.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: xls
suburbs.xls (47.5 KB, 216 views)
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

BoredinBelfast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The suburb selector

Thanks for that, very useful!

Any luck with choosing a suburd in Sydney? I'm still as confused as ever...I think i'll try to use your spreadsheet to adopt a more regimented approach!
cheers, Tom
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

I'm realy not sure at all yet. My work will be in the Northern Suburbs so I am going to have to take into acount the legendary traffic. Anywhere near the CBD is out due to cost and the lack of garage space available. Should get some time out there before I need to find a rental, so that should help greatly.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

The idea of a suburb selector for Brisbane intrigues me BUT I can't open the document.
When I try my computer tells me it needs to know what program created the document and then says it can search for the correct program. When it searches it tells me its an Excel document but then just lets me click on an Excel spreadsheet that is blank???
HELP!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
The idea of a suburb selector for Brisbane intrigues me BUT I can't open the document.
When I try my computer tells me it needs to know what program created the document and then says it can search for the correct program. When it searches it tells me its an Excel document but then just lets me click on an Excel spreadsheet that is blank???
HELP!
Pass. Maybe something to do with the verions we have / don't have. I am using office 2003
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:43 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
HELP!
are you using windows vista and Office 2007?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I have Windows xp and I think it might be office xp too. I'm such a technophobe it just isn't funny!