Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

subcontracting and tra

subcontracting and tra

Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Default subcontracting and tra

Hi just wondering if anyone can help with hubbys last bit of tra. My hubby has worked for 4 different firms in the last 4 years, some for only weeks and some for months and then he has moved on and then back again.
He has worked for one firm 7 times and another 11, etc, the problem is when he asks for a reference will they lump all his dates he worked and finished on one ref or will he need seperate refs for every time. Bit confused please help....Lol
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

pogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nice
Default Re: subcontracting and tra

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi just wondering if anyone can help with hubbys last bit of tra. My hubby has worked for 4 different firms in the last 4 years, some for only weeks and some for months and then he has moved on and then back again.
He has worked for one firm 7 times and another 11, etc, the problem is when he asks for a reference will they lump all his dates he worked and finished on one ref or will he need seperate refs for every time. Bit confused please help....Lol
Hi there,
I am S/E and I had a similar predicament, all I did was to get each employer to say that I had worked for them on various dates between X & Y. This seemed to be alright as I got a positive result, good luck.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 5:07 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

We did the same as pogsy, also got them to put that contracts could last from *weeks to **months, depending on the size of the job he was employed to undertake
Good luck
Carole
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pogsy
Hi there,
I am S/E and I had a similar predicament, all I did was to get each employer to say that I had worked for them on various dates between X & Y. This seemed to be alright as I got a positive result, good luck.
Thanx for the reply...Lol
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
We did the same as pogsy, also got them to put that contracts could last from *weeks to **months, depending on the size of the job he was employed to undertake
Good luck
Carole
Thanx, thought we were gonna have 3ft of paper work...Lol
Old Sep 13th 2005, 6:20 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol

Yep we were the same got 1 ref from each stating worked for them between X and Y
We passed too Yipee!!

Good Luck

Kris x