Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stupid Question - Failing Visa 139 .......... ?

Stupid Question - Failing Visa 139 .......... ?

Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:22 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Question Stupid Question - Failing Visa 139 .......... ?

Hi

I've now started the waiting game and starting to worry!! Will be gutted if we don't get our Visa.

I have just submitted 139 Visa application and was wondering what 'milestones' in the process I need to get past before I know whether we're on track for a failed/succcessful Visa.

I'm aware of failed medicals, police checks and possible problems with assurer/sponsor, but just wondered if there are any other hurdles I haven't thought of which could affect the outcome?

Hope someone can reassure me!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stupid Question - Failing Visa 139 .......... ?

Hey Mate,

Take it easy!! Relax and don't worry, everything will go just fine!
Why to worry already about the things you even don't know if they would happen?? Take one thing at the time! ok?

No worries!

cheers,
Marina
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:30 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi

I've now started the waiting game and starting to worry!! Will be gutted if we don't get our Visa.

I have just submitted 139 Visa application and was wondering what 'milestones' in the process I need to get past before I know whether we're on track for a failed/succcessful Visa.

I'm aware of failed medicals, police checks and possible problems with assurer/sponsor, but just wondered if there are any other hurdles I haven't thought of which could affect the outcome?

I know Billy and Vicky have had problems with DIMA checking work references i.e. getting the wrong person when they checked the references. Have a look at this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333674...

Lou
xx
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hey Mate,

Take it easy!! Relax and don't worry, everything will go just fine!
Why to worry already about the things you even don't know if they would happen?? Take one thing at the time! ok?

No worries!

cheers,
Marina

Hey Melty

Any news on that assurer yet?

Lou
xx
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Stupid Question - Failing Visa 139 .......... ?

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi

Hi,we are right in the heart of our 139 application,we had our meds on Tuesday at Carlisle,just waiting for bloods to tested,sister was at centrelink yesterday been asked for bond money,we hope to have our police checks back within 2 weeks,all happening!!!!We were acknowledged 12 December,request for meds and pccs and centrelink on 31 March so just over three months.Only concern is meds but we got through other day with no trouble,just bloods to come back to docs then he posts them off.I am pretty sure it is a straight forward visa to obtain,as long as your assurers income meets requirements,good luck,all the best Dave
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hey Melty

Any news on that assurer yet?

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Nope, nothing yet....... as soon as I get any I will be glad to share!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:01 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

once you get to this point (see below) you can start to relax (a tiny bit anyway!!) basically this means they think everything is ok 99% of the time, and if you assuror is ok then it is unlikely there would be a reason to fail you. (we are 139ers also)
vb2

Originally Posted by weeman111
Hi,we are right in the heart of our 139 application,we had our meds on Tuesday at Carlisle,just waiting for bloods to tested,sister was at centrelink yesterday been asked for bond money,we hope to have our police checks back within 2 weeks,all happening!!!!We were acknowledged 12 December,request for meds and pccs and centrelink on 31 March so just over three months.Only concern is meds but we got through other day with no trouble,just bloods to come back to docs then he posts them off.I am pretty sure it is a straight forward visa to obtain,as long as your assurers income meets requirements,good luck,all the best Dave