Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stupid meds forms question

Stupid meds forms question

Old May 5th 2005, 5:54 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stupid meds forms question

I know that I am blonde but...

Just going to download the forms from immi site for the meds etc and dont know which to get off.

There is 160A, MP and CH also on the form 26 too.
I know I don't need the CH cos Im not chinese but is it the medical practitioners one or the other...

Dont lagh...promise, just tell me please
Thanks
Old May 5th 2005, 5:57 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default Re: Stupid meds forms question

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Just going to download the forms from immi site for the meds etc and dont know which to get off.

I know I don't need the CH cos Im not chinese but is it the medical practitioners one or the other...

Thanks
You don't want any of those. PM me your email address and I'll send you the ones that were forwarded to me when I asked for them on here, that's if nobody else beats me to it.
Old May 5th 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheRossers
You don't want any of those. PM me your email address and I'll send you the ones that were forwarded to me when I asked for them on here, that's if nobody else beats me to it.

Same here if you need the forms let me know
Old May 5th 2005, 6:28 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

OK so I need them please...
Ang
Old May 5th 2005, 8:14 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Thanks
Hi there and here you go

Medical forms are downloadable:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html

Bottom of page, you need form 160 and 26.

Marie
Old May 5th 2005, 8:47 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi there and here you go

Medical forms are downloadable:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html

Bottom of page, you need form 160 and 26.

Marie
Thanks Marie

I have printed them off, just need to fill them in now

Ang