Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stuff to send for E-visa?

Stuff to send for E-visa?

Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:46 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Stuff to send for E-visa?

Hi All!
How are we doing?
How much stuff do we have to scan and send with our E-visa application?
There isnt a lot, as we have no records from last year of living together, as Paul worked away from home and all the bills are in my name, so, we are sending a couple of photos, last years child tax credits-both our names are on these, a couple of declarations from friends and family, passports with oz stamps in and driving licences, but thats all. Will this be enough?
Getting worried now!
Thanks,
Rachel.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuff to send for E-visa?

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hi All!
How are we doing?
How much stuff do we have to scan and send with our E-visa application?
There isnt a lot, as we have no records from last year of living together, as Paul worked away from home and all the bills are in my name, so, we are sending a couple of photos, last years child tax credits-both our names are on these, a couple of declarations from friends and family, passports with oz stamps in and driving licences, but thats all. Will this be enough?
Getting worried now!
Thanks,
Rachel.
Hi rachel, just wanted to say hello. Its a flippin nightmare isn't it. I'm just wading through the visa application myself. very repetitive and boring! but we have to remember it will all be worth it in the end!

best of luck!

jackie x