Reload this Page >

studying and working abroad

studying and working abroad

Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

ratv092425 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default studying and working abroad

Hey,
I am tanvi,student of BBA(Bachelor Of Business administration) from india and I want to do my MBA from australia as I know that IELTS is the exams for it,but i want to know that,that there is any exam through which i can easily get any job in australia and with that I can continue my MBA.My prefrence is towards teaching job or it can be any,so please tell me that,that there is any exam so that i can give it from India and as i reach there to do my MBA,I can get the job easily and do my MBA side by side.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Dont miss the boat is a jewel in the roughDont miss the boat is a jewel in the roughDont miss the boat is a jewel in the roughDont miss the boat is a jewel in the roughDont miss the boat is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: studying and working abroad

Not sure, but good luck
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

ratv092425 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: studying and working abroad

Originally Posted by ratv092425
Hey,
I am tanvi,student of BBA(Bachelor Of Business administration) from india and I want to do my MBA from australia as I know that IELTS is the exams for it,but i want to know that,that there is any exam through which i can easily get any job in australia and with that I can continue my MBA.My prefrence is towards teaching job or it can be any,so please tell me that,that there is any exam so that i can give it from India and as i reach there to do my MBA,I can get the job easily and do my MBA side by side.
please help me out in this regard,so that i can decide accordingly as there are still two years to complete my graduation.