Student Visa

Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Larlinlisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Student Visa

Hello to everyone

Me and my husband are going to a reply for a student visa for him to study plastering out in oz we have two young children and just want to get out there and start i would be greatful of your views good or bad ?

thanks xx
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:01 pm
burleigh chick

holly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really niceholly30 is just really nice
Default Re: Student Visa

Hi
My husband and i came to oz end of dec06 with our 2 children, i studied hairdressing at TAFE...

we had (i say had) cos we are now back home in the uk...unfortunatley!!!
we had a brill time we sent the kids to school and had a wicked year.
We came home mainly for financial reasons, we really struggled with only being able to work 20 hours a week it is very,very hard to find an employer just for these hours.
the school fees we had to pay were killing us it cost us 16,000 for the year on top of the fees i had to pay for my course

all i can say is i wouldn't change the eperience we had for anything but i would advise people to think long and hard it is not a walk in the park.

we are home now and are applying from this end and feel we will get a better crack at the whip over there on the right visa.
This is just my personal experience DON'T let it put you off in anyway just do research before you go
holly
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Larlinlisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Student Visa

Originally Posted by holly30
Hi
My husband and i came to oz end of dec06 with our 2 children, i studied hairdressing at TAFE...

we had (i say had) cos we are now back home in the uk...unfortunatley!!!
we had a brill time we sent the kids to school and had a wicked year.
We came home mainly for financial reasons, we really struggled with only being able to work 20 hours a week it is very,very hard to find an employer just for these hours.
the school fees we had to pay were killing us it cost us 16,000 for the year on top of the fees i had to pay for my course

all i can say is i wouldn't change the eperience we had for anything but i would advise people to think long and hard it is not a walk in the park.

we are home now and are applying from this end and feel we will get a better crack at the whip over there on the right visa.
This is just my personal experience DON'T let it put you off in anyway just do research before you go
holly
thank you so much that has really helped us x