Strange thing

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strange thing

If you look at the names along the bottom of the forum you will notice that as one poster disappears another one appears.You will see a pattern emerging if you look carefully

Hey presto!!

Just like magic.

G
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Strange thing

Originally Posted by Grayling
If you look at the names along the bottom of the forum you will notice that as one poster disappears another one appears.You will see a pattern emerging if you look carefully

Hey presto!!

Just like magic.

G
Gray
You better change your user name to Sherlock Holmes
Have a nice christmas.

Debsx
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Grayling

Hey presto!!

Just like magic.

G
I missed that - Is the pattern heraldic and CoolBrit2 ?

They do seem to be feeding of each other a tad
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
I missed that - Is the pattern heraldic and CoolBrit2 ?

They do seem to be feeding of each other a tad
I think there may be more than two

G
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:12 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

noticed that Monday night
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by seang
noticed that Monday night
Can you tell me who?

Or give me a very obvious clue
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Can you tell me who?

The one who was posting a lot this morning with a very 'Superior' attitude has also disappeared.

Coincidence maybe.

G
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:17 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Can you tell me who?

One of the people mentioned and another reincarnation. Could be wrong.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:18 pm
heraldic

Grayling...your hunch is wrong

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

[QUOTE=seang]One of the people mentioned and another reincarnation. Could be wrong.[/QUO
Is Daz back? Maybe he wanted to wish us all a happy christmas
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:23 pm
small steps long journey

[QUOTE=debsy]
One of the people mentioned and another reincarnation. Could be wrong.[/QUO
Similar to the days of Wilf and PB. Throw in Megs and Flo and alls as it should be.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=debsy]
One of the people mentioned and another reincarnation. Could be wrong.[/QUO
I thought eatstatic admitted he was daz ?
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by heraldic
Grayling...your hunch is wrong
Ah well

I won't lose any sleep over it

G
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Must have missed that one then
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Trouble is there are too many double posters to keep up with nowadays

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.